Why do I keep misspelling that?

Noggin

The question of questions

Post 82

Noggin the Nog

Pretentious? Moi?

Post 83

Just Bob aka Robert Thompson, plugging my film blog cinemainferno-blog.blogspot.co.uk

A couple of current references:

I said, are you gon' be my girl?

I say, don'cha know? You say, you don't know...

Post 84

A Super Furry Animal

Who let the dogs out?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 85

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

What are you on about?

Post 86

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Dude, where's my country?

Post 87

Spiff

What is seven times six?

Post 88

jonathanmsn

Who ate all the pies?

Did you spill my pint?

Post 89

Spiff

Your place or mine?

Post 90

Just Bob aka Robert Thompson, plugging my film blog cinemainferno-blog.blogspot.co.uk

Why not?

Post 91

Spiff

Who farted?

Post 92

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

How many days 'til christmas?

Post 93

Maz

Call THAT a knife?

EXACTLY how does the sperm get to the egg?

Post 94

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Who killed JR?

Post 95

azahar

kea, I believe the question was 'Who shot JR?'

smiley - smiley

az

Post 96

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

What would it take use the National Emergency warning Sirons if they did not use them on 911?smiley - erm

How did an bad actor become a grand acting President?

How come we are developing weapons against other earthlings when we most likely will need a weapon against an asteroid?

Why does Bush keep saying we are giving the 3rd world money for aids but not if there are abortions in the same place, there by eliminating most poor clinics in the middle of now where from qualifying?

Why do we keep spending millions on studies like;
Why are people overweight?
How do people lose weight?

Why when one miracle drug like hormones comes along that is best for MOST women during 40 years of history become the worst thing most women can take?

Why do we keep studying mercury in teeth and injections then denying a problem but ignore the tons of mercury spewing out of smoke stacks?
Increase in asthma and lead and mercury in children living close to coal power plants. Um er we knew that before which is why the clean air slogan came about.

Why do tax payers pay for studies when somebody comes along and marks out the offending stuff such as environmental or pharmacuetical studies?

Why do we think we will heat up with severe global warming?
Won't we will get cold?

Why do we continue to make guns?
Why do we sell them to our enemies?

Why do we continue to send men to war ill equipped and ignore their needs when they get home?

Why do you get a license for everything but having children?

Why do people say they are open to others even if they are purple or green? smiley - boing

Why ask why?

Oops I got too serious smiley - yikesWHY?

Post 97

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Nevermindsmiley - erm*weird mood*

Why ask why is good!smiley - ok

Post 98

smiley - applause Abbi smiley - schooloffish

smiley - ta az smiley - ok (me memory is going on me - I was there at the time, well not literally but you know what I mean)

Post 99

Little Mischief

Do you know the Muffin Man?

Post 100

You can call me TC

How long is a piece of string?

Why bother?

Have you finished yet?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more