A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The question of questions

Post 141

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Are you my mother?

Post 142

Artisan

Is there anyone sitting there ?

Do you think I'll need a jacket?

Post 143

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

Why haven't you phoned?

When are you coming home?

Post 144

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Where have you been?

Where has *that* been? smiley - erm

Post 145

F F Churchton

I'm sorry, what was the question?

Post 146

Why do you ask?

Post 147

F F Churchton

I would just like to know, I hope I'm not intruding???

Post 148

Do you come here often?

Post 149

pedro

Is that the best you can do?

Post 150

Will you marry me?

Post 151

pedro

Did you mean to scare me?smiley - winkeye

Post 152

Was that a no? smiley - cry

Post 153

pedro

Can I have time to think about it?

Post 154

How long do you need?

Post 155

gadarene

how long is a piece of string?

smiley - erm

Post 156

azahar

What sign are you?

az

Post 157

pedro

How long you gonna give me?

Post 158

Do we need to get to know each other first?

Post 159

pedro

Of course, what kinda guy do you think I am?

Post 160

I dunno, what kind of guy *are* you?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more