A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What attracts you?

Post 41

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

Oh, I do a *mean* down Mehico way accent...smiley - winkeye

Well, ok, I do a pretty good cod Antonio Banderas.smiley - laugh

smiley - shark

What attracts you?

Post 42

Serephina

Antonio Banderas smiley - drool

What attracts you?

Post 43

Oot Rito

What attracts .... well, it depends on what you're looking for ?

Sexual satisfaction.... availability and "willingness" are attractive

A shoulder to cry on.... understanding nature is a must

Someone to bare soul to..... non-blabbermounthness is a great attraction

Someone to make you feel good.... someone who makes you laugh

etc, etc.

A lifelong partner.... some of all of that, and yet that extra "something" beyond definition

What attracts you?

Post 44

Serephina

Good answer smiley - ok

What attracts you?

Post 45

Researcher 220282

mmmmmmmm Serephina I never thought you cared smiley - nahnah

A nice smile,honesty & personality, looks are an afterthought but thats just my view smiley - tongueout

What attracts you?

Post 46

Serephina

smiley - huh!

What attracts you?

Post 47

BobTheFarmer

What attracts you?

Lets just be shallow and describe the looks.

I like petite women, but Im only 5'8" myself, so thats understandable.
I particularly like petite, innocent looking blondes.

There's a certain look in some peoples eyes which I cant describe which really gets me going....

What attracts you?

Post 48

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

An ability to take the piss out of themselves and others. Not getting offended by sick humour or bad jokes. Being happy to enjoy themselves without worrying about what other people think. Being willing to sake "fxck iot all, let's just go out" once in a while. A wilingness to discuss a wide range of subjects, from politics to religion to last night's TV.

Oh yeah- and in a bloke- broad shoulders and being at least 5' 10" and not too pale skin, and in a woman- curvy body, long hair and not too tall (I like my men tall and my women short).

And smiles all 'round.

smiley - ale

What attracts you?

Post 49

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Blimey, Kerr if you were a bloke I'd have ya! smiley - biggrin

The whole first paragraph above attracts me!

Plus, just thought of another thing, when one of my housemates wants me to do something, he puts on a real game show host grin and says "Do you, Queegle, wanna come with me, Housemate *sparkles eyes* down to the shop/etc. *nods, big wide smile, sparkles eyes*"... which works on me in a sort of Joey "How you doin'" kind of way! smiley - blushsmiley - spacesmiley - biggrin

What attracts you?

Post 50

smiley - blush At your service, madam *bow* smiley - winkeye

smiley - ale

What attracts you?

Post 51

Xanatic

My dream girl would be as mentioned a short, smart, curvy brunette with a nice smile. But when it comes to personality, I prefer girls who are a bit shy. I imagine that is only because then I don't feel so inferior. Girls who are confident are a bit intimidating.

What attracts you?

Post 52

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

Kerr, stop being so intimidating...smiley - winkeye

smiley - shark

What attracts you?

Post 53

Teuchter

As an old married lady, I'm only allowed to window shop these days!

But the sort of look that gets me going is Sean Bean as Sharpe smiley - drool or Bryan Ferry about 25 years ago - a seriously sexy man then - if a bit raddled looking these days.

Reasonably well muscled, nice ar*e, beautiful snog-me eyes, really good teeth and a VERY clean mouth, don't mind a bit of body hair. But the MOST attractive features are definitely wit and a sense of humour. Clive James is no oil painting but is an attractive man - to ladies of a certain age, granted.

Oooooh - think my husband'll be getting an enthusiastic welcome home this evening!

What attracts you?

Post 54

Sorry Blues, that's a trait I seem to be stuck with smiley - winkeye I'm quite harmless really Xan, honest.

Sean bean as Sharpe- yes, definitely. A proper man, with a proper accent, proper stubble and still good with the ladies. smiley - drool

smiley - ale

What attracts you?

Post 55

Xanatic

Aaaah, it's Kerr!
smiley - run

What attracts you?

Post 56

Where'd he go? Oh well, his loss smiley - shrugsmiley - winkeye

smiley - ale

What attracts you?

Post 57

I think he's got just about the right idea, myself. smiley - nahnah

smiley - shark

What attracts you?

Post 58

Xanatic

*hides behind a rock and leers at Kerr*

What attracts you?

Post 59

smiley - laugh

smiley - shark

What attracts you?

Post 60

Leering in secret eh? There's a name for people who do things like that.

smiley - ale

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more