A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Petty Hates

Post 41

Pastey

Day time television. Especially talk shows. I've no idea why they still call tehm talk shows. Gone are hte days when there was actually dicussion on them, now it's a case of let's get some people on here that everyone can take the mick out of, and then have them argue with themselves aswell. Not my idea of entertaiment.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 42

Pastey

Orange people.

Fake tans look very, very stupid.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 43

Pastey

People who are so used to their speedy internet connections and attach huge files to their emails, like photos that are 1240xwhatever, not thinking that the person at the other end might be on a dial up.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 44

Pastey

I'm getting onto a roll here smiley - smiley

People who reply/forward emails without deleting all the irrelevant junk from them. Not long down the line you end up with a message that has been back and forth accros the 'net a dozen times and the email is stupidly long.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 45

Pastey

Bosses who have learnt a little about what it is you actually do and think they know everything about it, and then complain that you aren't doing your job fast/well enough because they now know what it is you do and they think they could do it faster.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 46

PQ

It *sounds* like I'm saying PIN number.....but I'm actually saying PI Numbersmiley - run

Whoever runs the excel courses here....I mean surely the courses should include *something* about formatting....having to show someone who is supposed to be qualified how to create borders around a table is just sad.

Petty Hates

Post 47

Pastey

Project managers who seem all sympathetic and "on your side" right up to the moment when you're all in the bosses office and then the creeping little sh*t doesn't stand up for any of you, but passes more blame onto you all instead.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 48

Pastey

Washing up.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 49

Pastey

Those stupid little key things on tins of processed meat, that you are supposed to wind around the tin an not need a tin opener. These never work.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 50

PQ

Emptying the dishwasher....more specifically the cutlery....annoys the hell out of me for absolutely NO reason.

Petty Hates

Post 51

Pastey

Being treated like an idiot at a garage because I haven't the fainest clue what a carberretor is.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 52

Pastey

Odd shaped mouse mats.

That one's wierd I know, but I keep getting my mouse caught on the edges.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 53

Pastey

ISPs that cut you off after two hours.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 54

Pastey

Cable companies that advertising on a bill board at the end of your street, but don't supply your street and have no immediate plans, or even intentions of supplying your street.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 55

Pastey

Builders who think that sticking a bit of tarpaulin over a gaping hole in your roof and then leaving it until summer when it's warmer is the best way to stop water dripping in.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 56

Pastey

People who insist on having a conversation with you on a speaker phone.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 57

Pastey

I'm not bitter at all am I? smiley - laugh

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 58

Saturnine

Pastey! smiley - yikes Somethings up your butt today.

Petty Hates

Post 59

Pastey

Life, the universe and everything?

I'm still at home, waiting to get my car back from the garage, and I know I'm going to get a load of grief/possible sack as soon as I can actually get into work.

Biggest petty hate, Waiting.

smiley - rose

Petty Hates

Post 60

Saturnine

Waiting for something good is worse than waiting for something bad.

Less than 2 weeks until the Zwan album comes out.

*jumps up and down*

Another petty hate :

Itchy heads. You never want to furiously scratch an itch in public, because people might think you have nits...smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post