A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word "love" or "heart" with the word "knob"

Post 741

A Super Furry Animal

You Ducking* Knob It - Dirty Pretty Things

RFsmiley - evilgrin

* D=F

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word "love" or "heart" with the word "knob"

Post 742

The Liquid Warrior (Vescere bracis meis)

How about Shaekespeare's Greensleeves which bears the line Alas my kn'b you do me wrong?
The country music singer Hank Williams great song Your Cheating Kn'b. On country music there is Dolly Parton and I Will Always Kn'b you or Jume Reeves and I Kn'b You Beacause.
Elvis and Wooden Kn'b, or Kn'b break Hotel
Then again we have the Lionel Richie song Hello which contains a line which goes My kn'b will over flow, and then: are you somewhere feeling lonely or is some-one kn'bbing you?
What of Donny Osmond and They Called It Puppy Kn'b?
How about this?
I love you love, I know it too love, and I know know you love me. Translate that one.
Nat King Cole and When I fall in kn'b
John Denver recorded a song with the title Seasons of the Kn'b.
Johnny Cash and Give My Kn'b To Rose and his duet with June Carter; Kn'b is a burning thing, it makes a firey ring.

Post 743

swl

"Oh Janie, don't take your knob to town"

smiley - laughThere's a short story in there somewhere.

Post 744

A Super Furry Animal

Dogs Die In Hot Cars - I Knob You 'Cos I Have To

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 745

pedro

Kn*bber, you should've come over

(come over what?smiley - bigeyes)

Post 746

pedro

And 'All your Knob', which is smiley - cool

Post 747

I left my kn@b in San Francisco, high on a hill it calls to me.

Some where my kn@b

Oh my kn'b my darling, I've hungered for your kn'b a long lonely time.And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much, are you still mine. I need your kn'b God speed your kn'b to me

Post 748

Miz307

smiley - laugh

Post 749

grr

LOL
And then she stole my knob,
Oh doctor doctor please, before, she tears it apart
Livin' knobbin' I'm on the run, and so far away from you.
From Doctor, Doctor by UFO.

Post 750

The song from that famous musical Aspects of Kn'b
Kn'b it changes everything

A Long Haired kn'bber from Liverpool

Dean Martin and
You're nobody till some body kn'bs you

The Power of Kn.b

Post 751

grr

I'm gonna make somebody knob me, I'm gonna make somebody knob me, tonight. You're so lucky lucky lucky.

Post 752

Hoovooloo

Sooooo happy to see this one's still running! smiley - laugh

SoRB

Post 753

grr

Got to be one of the most worth while.

Jame Blunt: Goodbye my kn'bber.
You touched my kn'b you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And kn'b is blind and that I knew when,
My kn'b was blinded by you....

And I kn'b you I swear thats true...
Goodbye my kn'bber, goodbye my friend

So mature, I am.smiley - laughsmiley - evilgrin

Post 754

Hoovooloo

Curious... everyone is abbreviating the word "knob" as though it's in some way offensive!

SoRB

Post 755

grr

Oh, it's only kn'bber that it cancels. I thought they'd changed moderation since my first post.

Post 756

-

The Kooks - You don't knob me

"You don't knob me the way that I knob you"

Post 757

Holy_Zarquon

Who needs Knob by razorlight
With the immortal lines

"Tired of knob,
Sick of Knob"

Removed

Post 758

grr

This post has been removed.

Post 759

-

The Feeling

"I knob it when you call, but you never call at all"
Not surprising, really, is it.

Post 760

sapphirenjade

knob shack -b52's

Key: Complain about this post