A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 4761

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

A winters day, 22c max a bit cloudy, light winds maybe a spot or two of rain later in the day.

Post 4762

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan 3:00 pm Another warm day 30 c a few whispy clouds up high, a good chance of rain tomorrow ,smiley - smiley

Post 4763

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, UK, 11;14 Tuesday 10 June 2008

There were a few flashes of sunshine early in the morning but it soon clouded over and it has been dull since 8:30 this morning. The temperature is 20°C and the wind speeds are 7 mph N. The UV Index is 6 High.

Post 4764

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, UK, 18:57 Tuesday 10 June 2008

The sun came out for five minutes at 12:15 and it came out again at 13:30 and has been very sunny since with clouds dispersing until there is very little cloud and the sky is completely clear. The temperature is 22°C and the wind speeds are 11 mph N.

Post 4765

logicus tracticus philosophicus

Been a fairly pleasant june day, the suns just setting...1066 county

Post 4766

niks

Very hot, nice june summery day with almost clear skies. its such a shame it wont stay for tomorrow. smiley - blue

Post 4767

Smudger879n

Its been a bit breezy here in Fife for the past couple of days, but the sun does pop out later in the afternoon.
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 4768

BeowulfShaffer

illinois the weather is hot but pretty calm

Post 4769

Nara Japan ! :00 pm Yesterday evening was really bad , warm 29 c in the house and no breeze to clear it , we had the windows open and fan on but it didn't help .smiley - sadface

Today, It rained earlier that helped a little but it's muggy now, getting up to 30 c again and the clouds are clearing , just want to sit in front of a fan.

Don't want to think about what it will be like come summersmiley - wahwill have to turn the air con's on then .

Post 4770

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
the warm,sunny weather is still holding at the moment. managed to do the front and back garden yesterday.
-
its now 9-5am. on the 11th of june,in bradford uk,2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 4771

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, UK, 19:59 Wednesday 11 June 2008

Cloudy skies with some sunshine early in the morning and then later on in the afternoon. It became dull by 17:30 and it is very cloudy and it looks like it is going to rain. The temperature is 18°C and the wind speeds are 9 mph NNW.

Post 4772

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Beautiful morning, Kookaburras cackling away in the trees waking me up and everything else in the surrounding bush.
Going to be 25 today with no cloud or wind an absolutely perfect winters day and here comes the Sun as if on cue poking over the hilltops.smiley - magic

Post 4773

Nara Japan 4 :10 pm It rained again last night but by the time I got up (semi retired 8 am thingsmiley - smiley)It had stopped and the sun was out ,no wind to talk about just a nice day 28 c , I think it's going to last a while too smiley - smiley

Post 4774

hi all
-
well knew it would last much longer, the suns gone, and we have yep, the rain, lol
-
its now 9am,on thursday 12th of june,in bradford uk,2008,smiley - dragon jim

Post 4775

Throws a 'nt over to Jim

Post 4776

blame the stupid keyboard, my excuse, and im sticking to it lol<dragon. jim

Post 4777

Ballynac

Hi from London on Thursday 12th June at 09.30. It rained quite a bit during the night and has gotten a bit cooler in the past couple of days. This morning, it's cloudy and overcast and grey and looks like it could rain any minute, though it's holding off for now. Current temperature is around 13c.

Post 4778

hi all
-
just a small messsage to say, that i only restarted the thread about a yr agao, it started back in 2002, by (me myself and it)
-
welcome to the new ones i see joining in, and the ones that came with me as i brought it back
-
we havent hit the 5000 post, but give it time lol.
-
ballnac, im missing the ones from you from all the far flung places,lol, you will have to go on the travels again lol.
-
maybe russia and india and places will appear here again, smiley - dragon jim

Post 4779

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, UK, 11:04 Wednesday 11 June 2008

Heavy rain in the early hours of the morning, a few brief sunny spells just before 8:00. Some rain for a few minutes at 10:30 and it has been sunny since 10:50. The temperature now is 10°C and the wind speeds are 10 mph N.

Post 4780

Ballynac

Jim, I'm off to the Alps on Monday, so I'll be sure to report back from there! I love this thread!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more