A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 3601

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

2:10 pm now and the clouds are gone the wind has settled and it's back to just plain hotsmiley - sadface

Post 3602

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
the yellow thing as gone, its peeing down, and cold, and the wind is starting to blow a bit now.
-
monday.at 8-30am(up early for the housing to call)on the 13th august, bradford yorkshire uk, 2007 smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3603

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

I think we are in for a mixed bag of weather. It's been sunny but there's forecasted rain on the way.

Post 3604

Smudger879n

Today it was more like November, had to put on my winter jacket just to go to the shopsmiley - erm
Its been wet & windy here all day?
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 3605

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Absolutely gorgeous today- 28°C, sunny, breezy, and just 30% humidity. So nice, I got off the train a stop ahead and walked the extra mile home. smiley - smiley

Tomorrow won't be so nice. 33°, and probably quite sticky, with a good chance of thunderstorms. The rest of the week, and the weekend, though, should be much like today. Yay!

Post 3606

Nara Japan 10 am Today is horrible ,last night it rained just for a short while at about 1am now it's real humid.37c feels like more smiley - wah

Post 3607

4:30pm now and we've had 3 maybe4 short sharp showers here today still up around 35c .smiley - erm

Post 3608

Ballynac

It's Tuesday morning in London and it's pissing down! Very miserable indeed!

Post 3609

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
its been raining, now dark and dull, so it could be a storm at any time, just drizzling at the moment.
-
tuesday, 14th august,at 9-40am, in bradford yorkshire uk, 2007 smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3610

Reality Manipulator

Thurrock, Essex UK 15 August 2007 21:22

A dull and grey day with periods of fine rain.

Post 3611

korculablue

Same here! I think we have been spoilt by a spot of sun. Back to normal again...Rain and more rain.smiley - sadface

Post 3612

it's been a miserable day... the only thing that's cheered me up is that I have made the front page with WB Yeats. Don't know where that Irwin entry got to.

Post 3613

Smudger879n

Its been the same here Optismiley - erm in fact we have our heating on nowsmiley - sadface

Yea! its a good feeling when you see your name on the front page, I was on it once as wellsmiley - cool
I was really chuffed to see the Editorial on smiley - thepost this week as well, as it was about my Snippetsmiley - blush
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 3614

Nara Japan2:10 pm a few clouds on the horizon but not coming this way 36c again today, last nights tv news said yesterday was the hottest august day on record with 31 prefectures going above35csmiley - wah

Post 3615

Reality Manipulator

Grey, dull and showery this morning but the afernoon it cleared up with periods of sunshine.

Post 3616

sometimes it rains other times it shines thats British weather for you

Post 3617

Elenitsa

South Glos 19.00 - now drizzling...but for the hour between 16.00 and 17.00, tropical style rain...took ages to do my 10 minute journey home as nearly every road had a flash flood and this was after I'd waded across the yard at work to get to my car.

Summer - dontcha love it???????smiley - biggrin

Post 3618

Smudger879n

Rain here again today, in fact I cant remember the last day we had without rainsmiley - erm
smiley - cheersSmudger

Post 3619

Reality Manipulator

Thurrock, Essex UK 15 August 2007 20:54

It has been raining since 20:15 and it has not stopped yet.

Post 3620

Reality Manipulator

Thurrock, Essex UK 15 August 2007 21:16

It's raining smiley - cat and smiley - dog nowsmiley - yikes

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more