A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 3661

Rosa Baggins, (see LOTR appendix Hobbits Family trees for more information)

South Ockendon, Thurrock, Essex UK 22 August 2007 15:08

Today the temperature is 16 celsuis but with the wind it feels a lot colder.

It has been forecasted for rain except for a few spits of rain. Weather forecast not much different from London but as a general rul of thumb 1-2 celsius colder but slightly warmer than Southend.

Post 3662

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan,3.25pm , last night was a good one, At apprx 1.30am a message came on tv(Japan soccer game don't ask smiley - wah) warning for heavy rain in the Kobe area ,Kobe is next to Osaka which is next to Nara ,
Got woken up at 4am By lightning and very heavy thunder ,as we have sky lights in the bedrooms it really felt like it was in the room with us , went downstaires to shut the windows and returned to bed .

At 6 am woken by the heavy rain I was expecting and it was bucketting down .

The present temp is now 34.5c outside quite pleasant really the clouds are high helping to hide the sun ,semi are making their usual summer buzz , thinking about chasing the lawnmower smiley - winkeye

Post 3663

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
could this be the summer on the way at last, as the sun is out, and its warm, with no wind.lol
-
at 9-45am, on the 23th august, in bradford yorkshire uk, 2007smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3664

Ballynac

Colonia, Uruguay. Thursday 23rd at 12.46pm. Bright and sunny and beautiful. The temperature is about 16c. Not really like winter at all!!

Post 3665

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

sun shine smiley - boing

Post 3666

That's the problem , First thank's for posting a warm temp of 16 c, havn't seen that since April,
Just glad we went down to 34+ today, Nara Japan 1.45 am 33c+, tryi g to cope smiley - winkeye

Post 3667

TryiNg
^

Post 3668

South Ockendon, Thurrock, Essex UK 23 August 2007 22:22

Cold, overcast and miserable day. There was rain around 2:30pm for 30 minutes. Around 5:30pm there were a few spots of rain but nothing else.

Post 3669

Nara Japan Same old same old 35csmiley - smiley

Post 3670

South Ockendon, Thurrock, Essex UK 24 August 2007 18:58

Cold, overcast and miserable day. The weather forecast say that the highest temperatore for this area was to be 21 c and lowest temperature 13 c and that the temperature is now is supposed to be 18 c but feels more like 12/13 c.

I am having been wearing my winter woolens this week and thick cotton tights.

Post 3671

Nara Japan , 8.00pm, Sorry to hear it's cold over there ,It's been a cloudy but dry day today min 26c max 36c and according to my newspaper tomorrow will be sunshine all over the country .

As for me briefs n shorts in house and a Hawiian shirt when I go out, been dressed like this since May n gonna be another 6 weeks before it starts to feel coolsmiley - smiley

Post 3672

Ballynac

Montevideo, Uruguay - Saturday 25th August 2007. 4pm

About 12-13c. Cluodless blue sky, fresh and sunny. Bitterly cold wind coming in off the river though making it feel agood bit colder than it is when the wind hits you. Still a nice enough early spring day.

Last day of holiday today. Heading back to the real world tomorrow smiley - sadface

Post 3673

Nara Japan, 3.05pm 26c 36c sat in the aircon room It's set at 26c ,got to go outside later think some grass is going to get cut later .It gets dark by about 7pm now smiley - cheers

Post 3674

the sun shines over the land

Post 3675

South Ockendon, Thurrock, Essex UK 26 August 2007 20:54

Yesterday the weather was warm 21 c and not the 25 as forecasted. I heard today that London got 27c.

Today it stared very sunny early morning but it clouded over at 9:00 and stayed overcast until 14:00 where the clouds dispersed and the sun came out.

It has been a good day for putting the washing out on the line as there has been a good breeze.

Post 3676

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
its a sunny bank holiday monday, here in bradford, yorkshire.uk
-
im tking a trip to the cybercafe, as its open all day, to use a pc for an hour or two.
-
9-40am, 27th august 2007 smiley - peacedove jim

Post 3677

Nara Japan 5.50pm .I think the weather has really got to me cause I didn't drink any more than usual but I got seriously addled last night then again the F1 was on so that could of tipped me over the edge.

It's hot 36c again today been feeling bad all day and not one blue rizla was involved smiley - winkeye

Post 3678

Ballynac

London - 27th August - 11.50am

Bright and sunny in West London. Scattered clouds and a light breeze that's quite pleasant really. Currently about 21c. Great day for the Carnival!!

Post 3679

cloudy

Post 3680

Hermione1

Although its still winter here (Australia)today was a nice 26 and the sun was shiningsmiley - biggrinsmiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more