A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Liv Tyler or George Formby

Post 221

HappyDude

has anyone voted for Will Hay yet ?

Post 222

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

Current Score

Liv Tyler - 15
George Formby - 12
The Ukelele - 1
George Foreman - 1
Al Gore - 1

Post 223

Shea the Sarcastic

smiley - artist Just bookmarking ...

Post 224

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGEGEORGE
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGMYSON
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGRTEM
smiley - alienfrownsmiley - smiley

Post 225

HappyDude

so no votes for will hay then ...

Post 226

Wand'rin star

Amazing what you lot get up to while my back is turned. I cannot believe that I've just read through more than 200 posts and still don't know who Liv Ullman or her father were smiley - star

Post 227

What, don't you mean ::
gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
georgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgemyson
gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogog
georgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegeorgegogetem'
The other person isn't really very important smiley - biggrinsmiley - smiley
Go George ! smiley - coolsmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
Go George ! smiley - coolsmiley - smiley

Update?! smiley - biggrin George 5,000,000 The unknown outsider person: .01, George Bush 2, Pinky and the Brain 4. A small piece of fluff unto which I once wrote a litling ode; 0.
smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogeorge! smiley - smiley

Post 228

Jazzmonkey

I have to vote for The Formbster, just for writing "Little Stick of Blackpool Rock", which if my memory serves me correctly is the funniest sexual innuendo song of last century.

Sorry, Liv........and stop calling me in the middle of the night, will you!

(Ah.........sweet self-delusion)smiley - smiley

Post 229

HappyDude

quick wots the score ..?

Post 230

go George go smiley - smiley go go go go go go go go go go go go go oget em smiley - cool
"in the red corner, wearing the stick of blackpool rock the world heavyweight champion of the world!" smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin
"In the blue corner the soon to be defeated unknown woman!" smiley - yikessmiley - smiley gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo George!!!! smiley - biggrin

Post 231

Zak T Duck

Can we disqualify Liv on account of not having the ability to play the ukulele as far as we can tell?

Post 232

*disqualification
Liv has been disqualified for not being able to play the ukeually smiley - yikessmiley - biggrin GEORGE wins smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - coolsmiley - coolsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly George retains the heavyweight championships statis and ruleds the world smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - teasmiley - ermsmiley - smiley

Post 233

il viaggiatore

2legs, I would strongly question your qualification as scorekeeper, given your apparent lack of disinterest, or shall we say, glaringly obvious bias.

Post 234

gogogogogogogogogogogogo george !!!! smiley - smiley me, biasd? Are you being serious smiley - smileysmiley - laugh :: gogogog
ogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogog George !!!! smiley - smiley well, smiley - ok maybe just a little bit smiley - laughsmiley - yikes gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogog smiley - erm the other person smiley - smiley

Post 235

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

There's another song which has just as much innuendo as "With me Little Stick of Blackpool Rock". It's called "I'm Going to Give it to Mary With Love" by Ukelele Ike Edwards. Now just what is it about ukeleles? smiley - winkeye And what about George's song "With My Little Ukelele in my Hand"? smiley - blush

Post 236

HappyDude

*burp* smiley - erm

Post 237

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

Current Score

Liv Tyler - 15
George Formby - 13
The Ukelele - 1
George Foreman - 1
Al Gore - 1

Post 238

HappyDude

Current Score
Liv Tyler - 15
George Formby - 13
The Ukelele - 1
George Foreman - 1
Al Gore - 1
Will Hay - 0 smiley - winkeye

Post 239

Sorry, I stand corrected!

and.....

Will Hay - 0

Post 240

HappyDude

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more