A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Liv Tyler or George Formby

Post 181

t.b.a.

okay, i'm not sure how i got here. and i'm not sure what is going on here. can someone explain?

Post 182

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

Hi t.b.a., I don't pretend to know how this conversation started. What I do know is that you have the opportunity to vote for either Liv Tyler or George Formby.

Post 183

t.b.a.

george formby - second rate pommy actor & comedian? am i reading this correctly? someone is actually comparing liv tyler and george formby?

Post 184

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

smiley - laughOh, this is going to be good! You can expect a lot of responses to your comments, t.b.a. But, yes. That is the general idea of this conversation.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to be an Aussie would you? I only ask cos of the reference to poms.

smiley - biggrinsmiley - musicalnote

Post 185

t.b.a.

matter of fact, yes i'm an aussie. melbourne girl.

now how do i vote for liv?

Post 186

You just did!

I'm in Melbourne myself!

Aussie researchers are hanging out and organising a get together at

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/a592049

Post 187

Shea the Sarcastic

I have a vague recollection that we're voting on who would portray HappyDude in a movie or something ...

Post 188

And these were his two choices?

I can't wait to see

HAPPYDUDE - THE MOVIE

Dya think he'll give us free tickets to the premiere?

Post 189

t.b.a.

thats just weird.

Post 190

Shea the Sarcastic

No, that's just Happy! smiley - biggrin

Post 191

HappyDude

smiley - smiley so wots the score ..?

Post 192

HappyDude

OK I make it, and it wuz 'SMoB the Movie' in which this came up (in which I would ofcourse play a part, so to speek) Liv Tyler - 15 George Formby - 12 The Ukelele - 1 George Foreman - 1 Al Gore -1 Can I also remind everyone to check out http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F48874?thread=134822&latest=1 if they not already :-)

Post 193

I make it out to be.

Liv Tyler - 15
George Formby - 12
The Ukelele - 1
George Foreman - 1
Al Gore - 1

Post 194

HappyDude

so were in agreement smiley - erm

Post 195

I must say that I'm disappointed, Happy.

Someone calls George Formby a second rate pommy actor and comedian and you respond with..... NOTHING!?!

I guess I'll just have to hang around until 2Legs gets here.

smiley - winkeyesmiley - musicalnote

Post 196

HappyDude

its tba's first day here & besides '2Legs' & 'I am not a number' should be more than up for the task in hand smiley - winkeye

Post 197

smiley - erm

and the fact that gf is dead is in no way an impediment to him taking the part of HappyDude in SMob the Movie?

Post 198

HappyDude

not wiv modern computer graphics type stuff smiley - smiley

Post 199

il viaggiatore

According to the American electoral system, Bush has won this one too. Already. Stop counting.

Post 200

HappyDude

fortunatly we not holding the count in the US smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more