A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Meeting Someone with the same name as you

Post 21

towelshop

So oatmeal for breakfast kills you, so glad I have sausages and bacon smiley - biggrin

Post 22

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

MMM... porrige..... almost almost..... cold enough to dig it out of the cupboard again smiley - drool Full of soluable fibre, very good for one, and slow release, in terms of its GI, I seem to recall.... smiley - drool but... never... ever... forget.... just becuase you have a healthy bowl of porrige, or yoghurt, with musely and fresh fruit, for breakfast, is not any reason, to prevent one then also* having a plate of somethign fried for second-course, or third-course, of breakfast..... smiley - zen afterall... breakfast is more a way of life, than just a meal smiley - zensmiley - drool

Post 23

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Here's a guy loses his driving privilege for
having the same name as someone in Wales.
http://www.itv.com/news/meridian/story/2014-10-15/motorist-loses-licence-after-dvla-mix-up/
smiley - biker
~jwf~

Post 24

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

No, I'm not Wilford Brimley. Eating oatmeal was a hard habit to break for the many Scottish members of my family. I like oatmeal well enough, but my breakfast had too many carbs and not enough of anything else. I've trimmed the carbs and added hard boiled eggs and grilled chicken with salad greens.

Post 25

towelshop

I'm protein all the way but every so often I get terrible carb cravings smiley - erm

Post 26

Peanut

This might be an interesting read for you Paulh, it is about how a pasta meal when cooled makes 'resistant starch', which makes it more akin to fibre based meal than carb one,even if it then reheated, it is being followed up by Diabetes UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29629761

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more