A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Heeeeey Furbee's

Post 81

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

White Crow.

Great idear, but I think you'll have to employ a large team of legal experts to advise you on wether you will be infringing on any trade mark (TM) owned by Ozzy Osbourne, as to the act of dentally induced jugular severation.

Toothpaste

Post 82

Mr Phil Rose esq

Because I don't know how toothpaste gets coloured and so it would be a dullo article

Toothpaste

Post 83

Sorcerer

No-one who's posted to this conversation knows, either, but it hasn't stopped them from making it interesting.

Toothpaste

Post 84

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Sorcerer.

You don't know for a fact that nobody knows....they just think it's more fun postulating.

Toothpaste

Post 85

Antithesis

I sure do.

Toothpaste

Post 86

ComDeity

They begin as pinstripes and the longer the toothpaste sits on the shelf, the larger the stripes become. They all have stripes in the beginning, but sometimes they sit so long that one color takes the other over, and you have a solid toothpaste.

Toothpaste

Post 87

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK] I think this forum's dead.

[Mackenzie] Me too.

Why use toothpaste

Post 88

tuesdaysoup

being your typically sheltered and ignorant American, I've never traveled overseas (once went to Canada solely for donuts, but that's another story) My good friend just returned from Italy however, and she claims there is no glittery toothpaste in Europe. So, two questions:

1.Is there glitter toothpaste in Europe?

2.If not, how do you get kids to brush their teeth? Personal hygene is no compelling argument to a seven-year-old. "tooth-fairy-dust" always convinced me though.

Why use toothpaste

Post 89

Leanne (ACE and Scout)

My little sister has this nasty looking stuff thats suppose to taste like strawberry's she mainly eats it instead of brushing her teeth smiley - smiley

smiley - yikes Ive never seen glittery toothpaste though

Why use toothpaste

Post 90

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK] How should I know? /I'm/ an American, too!

[Mackenzie] And I'm -- never mind, this is an absurdist thread, not an RP forum.

Why use toothpaste

Post 91

Mayor Marby

Perhaps the Diatoms in the toothpaste come back to life and begin to battle other diatoms. The diatoms are of different types, so they choose a color and they go destroy the others.

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 92

Ignorant Yankee

I want colored toothpaste, the pretty kind with red and green or blue stripes.

Ever brushed your teeth then drank a cup of orange juice? Ick!

Why use toothpaste

Post 93

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK] Here's a notion: the diatoms use a special gun! smiley - bigeyes

[Cut to John Cleese]

[John] Which brings us to exactly where we started.

[Cut back to YK]

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 94

Leanne (ACE and Scout)

I did that this morning after brushing my teeth I drank fresh orange juice smiley - tongueout nasty

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 95

RobinP

Anuway, getting back to Toothpaste...... damm! Dropped my steradant tablet in my Whisky.... b*gg*r, bu**er, D*m & Blast!!!!

Key: Complain about this post