A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Heeeeey Furbee's

Post 41

msmonsy

yes white crow, you may have something there. as a matter of fact i know you have something there! biting the heads off of furbies would not only be great fun but think of the side benefits as well, we would all be strengthening our choppers at the same time smiley - smiley!

Heeeeey Furbee's

Post 42

Davion Q/93

Hello! Me Furby! Party! Kkkkkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt..........

MORE toothpaste

Post 43

Dizzy H. Muffin

Are there any tooth forum images? (And how do I put those images on the forums?)

Furbies, Fishes, and Star Wars Racer

Post 44

Dizzy H. Muffin

Nesmiley - fisher mind about that.

I have only been within 1 feet of TWO furbies in my whole life (all 13 years of it), and I wanted to crush the next live furby I was within ten feen of. This was at Toy City, and I played four levels of Star Wars (Episode I) Racer at the "Try Me" Nintendo 64. Does anyone have Star Wars Racer for their computer? And what does it have to do with teeth? (Besides the fact that crashing head-on into a wall is bad for said teeth)

Post 45

Dizzy H. Muffin

And speaking of Star Wars Racer, I downloaded a demo of it yesterday and it said I needed a 3D card. Does anybody have one I can use? smiley - fish

Post 46

WhiteCrow

Well Im back and boy am I ready for a good laff.
Brussel Sprout flav'ed toothypaste - NAH!!!! Now Im sick
but that suggestion is well too horrible.

I do think though that furby flavoured toothpaste would be good
but the real thing would be better.

I had an experience with a Terry's Choccie Orange recently and
it got me thinking that it would make a wonderful flave for a
tooffypaste.

Just a thought

Lots of lurve

Christina
XXX

Furbies toothpaste and The Real Thing.

Post 47

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Why make toothpaste out of a seventies band?

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 48

The man in the shack

No, but you can purchase a selection of my mature cheeses toothpastes available in Stilton, Roquefort and Gorgonzola flavours. If that isn't to your taste you might like to sample my smoked fish varieties. Honestly, my dental hygiene products will totally transform your love life.....

Toothpaste with Baking Soda

Post 49

The man in the shack

As well as baking powder, people traditionally brushed their teeth with salt. Have you ever noticed how Chinese take-away food is so salty? This is because in china they don't brush at all, they floss with specially manufactured chow-mein. All Chinese take-aways are in fact military instillations preparing for the glorious day when Maoist forces worldwide will rise and seize the reigns of power from the hands of the imperialist trans-national corporate war machine.
Dentists are in fact highly trained secret agents in the employment of The Government. Their surgeries, cunningly disguised, are actually exremly sophisticated surveillance centres equipped with a bewildering array of surreal, bond-esque devices. Next time you get a filling or a root canal job you will in fact be receiving a high power transceiver or a cache of deadly nerve-agents. So be warned.

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 50

The man in the shack

No, but you can purchase a selection of my mature cheeses toothpastes available in Stilton, Roquefort and Gorgonzola flavours. If that isn't to your taste you might like to sample my smoked fish varieties. Honestly, my dental hygiene products will totally transform your love life.....

Post 51

Dizzy H. Muffin

The suspense is killing me. DOES anyone have a 3D card I can use?

f*#king furbys

Post 52

boca grande

now i'm sure that i'm not the only one who has noticed that these furry little smeggers not only breed by binary fission when left alone and control kids' brains using microwave behaviour-altering weapons (as per manufacturer's guarantee), they also sneak out of little brat's rooms at night and drink all your beer/steal the car/mug old people/graffiti schools/etc. Is this some kind of invasion? are they government agents? ohmygodihavetogothereoneoutsidethedoorwithashotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 53

Davion Q/93

As in: what love life?

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 54

The man in the shack

Oh dear, never mind.
But cheese toothpaste can make you more attractive...if mice are your thing.

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 55

Dizzy H. Muffin

I haven't GOT any love life! smiley - sadface

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 56

The man in the shack

If you really are 13 then i'm not suprised. Your day will come.

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 57

Dizzy H. Muffin

Yes. I AM 13.

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 58

The man in the shack

Well at that age you should be more interested in carmageddon 2, burning down sheds, and causing major floods in the school toilets.

"Ageism"

Post 59

Dizzy H. Muffin

No, I'm more interested in reading Star Wars books, making a lightsaber replica, and getting a 3D card so I can play "Star Wars Racer". smiley - bigeyes

No Subject

Post 60

The man in the shack

Good for you. Is that a new game? Rogue squadron was pretty cool.
By the way, going by the time, I take it you're an American?

Key: Complain about this post