A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 21

WhiteCrow

Can you get choccie flavoured toothpaste?

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 22

Baaboy

Oooooh, I dunno. I think you might be pushing it a bit far if you asked for Choccy Toothpaste.

Peppermint maybe, but definetly not choccy.

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 23

Peta

When I was pregnant I really really really fancied an After Eight mint. Ok a box of After Eight Mints. I didn't have any so I put chocolate ice cream topping on toothpaste and ate it. MMMMMMMMMMMMnmmmmmmmmmm delicious.

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 24

WhiteCrow

Do you have to be pregnant to enjoy this delicacy I wonder?

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 25

Baaboy

I've heard that that treat actually tastes better with nuttella and chewy. Only problem is, chewy has a laxative effect, so don't eat to many...especially if you're pregnant.

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 26

PM

Isn't Treat some kind of parrot food?

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 27

WhiteCrow

I dont think its worth getting pregnant just to test this theory though
Ill stick to tictacs and cocopops

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 28

Baaboy

That could be worth a try, but only if you can melt the tictacs and liquify the cocpops. Oh well, back to the drawing board...

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 29

Peta

Or you could just eat the fluff in the bottom of my handbag. That probably tastes of mint and chocolate.....

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 30

Slash-Taz

yes you can get choccy toothpaste but it's not that great and when you wake up in the morning you get this
really bad taste in your mouth... oh, hang on maybe that wasn't the toothpaste that caused that.
Excuse me

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 31

Baaboy

Can I just ask...
Was it dark or milk chocolate?

Why use toothpaste

Post 32

Ravo

I have always understood that you have to use toothpaste so that when the tooth fairy comes to collect your fallen out tooth she isn't knocked over by the smell of rotten teeth! If she was knocked over by the smell then you would find her when you woke in the morning and if you found her and actually saw her she would cease to exist.

As my mother told me this, it is bound to be true so your story is only so much hogwash - okay I'll be generous and call it so much mouthwash.

As I grew older - I have lost all my milk teeth and a number of my grown up teeth just to give you an idea of how unyoung I am (physically, that is) - I gave serious consideration to the problems of stripey toothpaste, gel toothpaste and yes, even baking soda toothpaste and I came to realise that (a) stripey toothpaste was needed to give the tooth fairies dye so their pretty dresses could be all different colours (b) gel toothpaste was needed so that the tooth fairies could have really neat hair when they came to collect your discarded teeth and (c) baking soda toothpaste was needed so they could try and clean those smelly rotten teeth which were never cleaned before they picked them up (otherwise they would be knocked over by the smell, seen, and then cease to exist).
This is so elementary I wonder why I had to wait until I grew older to discover this!

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 33

Slash-Taz

It was milk chocolate toothpaste but I've never seen dark chocolate flavoured.

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 34

WhiteCrow

Pizza flavoured toothpaste would be cool.
Just a thought.

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 35

Baaboy

Sort of like a savory ice cream?

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 36

WhiteCrow

EXACTLY!!!.....savoury ice-creams, what a cool idea.
Just think how easy it would be to persuade kids to use toothpaste
if it was fish and chip flavoured or beans on toast flavour?

C
XXX

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 37

Baaboy

Beans? Aren't beans healthy though? You couldn't really expect kids to use brussel sprout flavoured toothpaste now, could you. And I don't think parents would buy their children pizza flavoured toothpaste somehow.

Just a thought...

Heeeeey...unfair.

Post 38

WhiteCrow

But parents buy their children Furbys!!! I think compared with that pizza flavoured toothpaste is
a wonderfully sensible idea.

Just a thought...

Christina
XXX

Heeeeey Furbee's

Post 39

Plain ole Pat

so now if you brush your teeth with the furby, do you still need the baking soda? And if so, where does the baking soda go in the furbee? or do you brush the furbee's teeth with the baking soda, and then brush yours with the furbee? and what about the furbee's fur, it tends to get stuck in between the teeth, and oh well now my head hurts.......................................

Heeeeey Furbee's

Post 40

WhiteCrow

Im not sure about brushing teeth with those horrible little squeaking things
biting the heads off em....now that sounds like fun.

c
XXX

Key: Complain about this post