A Conversation for Talking Point: Coincidences

Er....nothing to do with coincidences

Post 1

phoenix

SORRY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED CONVERSATION, BUT AS THIS IS A CONVERSATION GROUP I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY RESEARCHERS THAT KNOW IF THE GUIDE HAS COME UP WITH A TOPIC ON WHY NICE GUYS COME LAST. THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH FIELD RESEARCHERS KNOW ABOUT THIS THIS

Post 2

Dr. Pibb

First, turn of caps lock. Yelling hurts my ears.

I would love to see this topic. If I had a buck for every time I heard "your such a nice guy and I wouldn't want to hurt you..." I'd be a rich man.

What do women have to fear from "the nice guy"? Are they afraid we will treat them right? make them happier than they could ever imagine? Maybe it's because we would rather die than see harm come to the woman we love?

Please explore this mystery, we need to know why we keep coming up short to the leather clad, unemployed, rock musician with more holes in his head than a piece of swiss cheese.

Post 3

Ackalon

....we need to know why we keep coming up short to the leather clad, unemployed, rock musician with more holes in his head than a piece of swiss cheese.

I spent years matching this description and was quite convinced that I was that nice guy....

Stupid brain...stop typing without me

Post 4

Dr. Pibb

sorry, I wasn't trying to offend anybody. I just have a problem with thinking slower than my brain types. I apologize to you about that, I actually had some friends who fell under a couple of those things. I just didn't think about it. Thank you for not flying off the handle at me over something stupid like that.

Dont worry about it...

Post 5

Ackalon

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more