A Conversation for P.U.D.D.I.N.G.

Me want to join

Post 1

Kaz

this is so very me

and don't you just want to punch people who say 'cheer up' when you are perfectly fine, you just forgot to smile for a moment

Me want to join

Post 2

Ormondroyd

Absolutely! Just because you're not smiley - biggrining like an idiot, they think there's something wrong with you! smiley - steam

If you're over-emotional smiley - wah and far too stroppy smiley - grr, you'll fit in just fine here. Welcome to PUDDING! smiley - sadface

Me want to join

Post 3

Kaz

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley - biggrin

Having a happy moment - don't worry it won't last!!!!!!!!!

smiley - blue

Me want to join

Post 4

Researcher 185550

Are you contagious?

smiley - run

smiley - grr + smiley - sadface =

Me want to join

Post 5

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I'd like to join too please. smiley - cross

Me want to join

Post 6

Munchkin

Having just ranted like a good one into my journal (in lieu of shouting down a phone) I feel some time spent hanging round here may well do me the world of good. Peace, quiet and the chance to wallow for a while.

Me want to join

Post 7

Ormondroyd

EV - you think you're 'now officially old' when you're only 30? smiley - bigeyes I'm 42, so how do you think that makes me feel? Well I'll tell you. It makes me pretty damn depressed and grumpy. smiley - sadface

Munchkin - yes, paying bills once puts me in a bad mood. Finding that I'd paid one twice would put me in a real strop. smiley - steam

Welcome to PUDDING, both of you! smiley - sadface

Me want to join

Post 8

You should be proud to be 42 - a fine number. I'm about to go into a strop about the fact that they've brought out *another* British Hit Singles... it can't be a year since the last one, surely? smiley - huh

Me want to join

Post 9

Researcher 185550

And, if these are "hit" singles, why are there no British bands in the top 100 in the USA at the moment? That is something to make you grumpy.

Me want to join

Post 10

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i hate everything. let me in!

Me want to join

Post 11

Ormondroyd

Uncle Heavy, you're almost smiling in that picture of you at the h2g2 meet. I'm willing to believe that it was just a temporary lapse, though, since your last posting shows such an excellent attitude.

Welcome to PUDDING. smiley - sadface

Me want to join

Post 12

Researcher 185550

I do that. But that is because, frankly, I look like a complete n*bend when I smile properly. I must take smiling lessons.

Me want to join

Post 13

Uncle Heavy [sic]

thats a sneer. i hate photographers.

Me want to join

Post 14

Researcher 185550

Photus- "to prance around like a git ordering everyone around", Ancient Morporkian from which our word "photographer" is derived.

Me want to join

Post 15

Toccata

Photus - That I like, trouble is, folk do as their told.

Uncle Heavy, that was that a sneer, or a drunken lapse? smiley - winkeye

I often Grumpy & Proud of it can I join in please?

Me want to join

Post 16

Zantic - Who is this woman??

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*stomps around a bit, throwing loose furniture to the floor and generally getting it out of the system*
smiley - wah

smiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - choc

Oh....and let me join...NOW!

thank you.. smiley - laugh

Me want to join

Post 17

Ormondroyd

Toccata and Zantic, welcome to PUDDING. smiley - sadface

Zantic, it looks like you favour the same indulgences to combat depression as I do. smiley - ale and smiley - choc are always welcome here. I take care not to let them cheer me up too much. smiley - cheerssmiley - chocsmiley - sadface

Me want to join

Post 18

Zantic - Who is this woman??

I don't really take them to cher me up, just as a replacement for mass homicide at work.. smiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

smiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - choc

Me want to join

Post 19

Mass homicide at work? Under-rated, I reckon. smiley - devil

Me want to join

Post 20

Researcher 185550

With one of those foamy disc shooter- things.

smiley - ale +smiley - choc =

Key: Complain about this post