This is the Message Centre for Coffeinitis

ace's welcome Coffeinitis!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Well first and foremost, help yourself to a smiley - coffeeor smiley - cappuccinoand some smiley - choc...I have some Villars dark that has praline filling and bits of cocoa bean. Or milk smiley - chocif you prefer.

But down to business...I'm here as one of the <./>aces</.>, with information that'll help you get settled. Review Feisor's list of Hints and Links at A719840, as well as examining the various features in the process. Among the obvious items Feisor mentions are the assortment of <./>smileys</.>(smiley - coffee, smiley - cappuccino, smiley - choc, etc) and our newspaper <./>thepost</.>. That said, hold on/excuse me - smiley - coffee...and smiley - choc break!smiley - winkeye

ace's welcome Coffeinitis!

Post 2

Coffeinitis

Thank you for your introductions, I hope they will help..
I helped me to 6 cups of coffee, but I'm really jealous of your dark smiley - choc which has praline filling, I am running out of choclate smiley - wah
Well then enjoy your "meal" and have a nice evening/night/sleep well or wathever smiley - smiley

ace's welcome-part 2-Coffeinitis!

Post 3

Alright, bittersweet smiley - chocclose at hand...

Further down the list you'll find The h2g2 Post's Links Page. That reveals numerous other points of interest, such as the Researchers' smiley - earthMap at A5076614 and the Regional Researchers' Groups at A660313. But you'll also discover; The Chocolate Lovers Fan Club at A424522, Chocoholic's Delight at U4288864, the Random Quotes Guild at A907382, the h2g2 smiley - bookworms Club at A745544 and-among other things-the Personal Space Workshop at A1123354.

Feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions(or to share smiley - chocsmiley - winkeye). Simply use the 'Reply' button and I'll try to respond promptly, ok. smiley - cheers

ace's welcome-part 3, I guess-Coffeinitis!

Post 4

A website that might be useful regarding the time zones(btw, it was early afternoon before)is http://www.wordtimeserver.comsmiley - earth oh and I'm in Alberta, Canada myself.

ace's welcome-part 3, I guess-Coffeinitis!

Post 5

smiley - rolleyesmissed that http://www.worldtimeserver.com ok I think...yessmiley - okthat one works(ignore the other one).

*standing helpless in the rain*

Post 6

Coffeinitis

Hey jaz'd, first of all: good morning (I really don't know why I say "good" because I don't like mornings, but I thought it could be helpful for you, or not if you don't like the morning too.), then I tank you for your link. And the 3. thing is a question: I would like to know if I can make a Entry about a special day, it is a bit like an advertisment, because some friends of me and myself founded a "holiday-like" day, and we want to make it known. So we thought that maybe we can write about it on this page, but I don't find something where it would fits..
If I'm driving you mad with my mails, please say it, I know that I am sometimes a bit annoying... smiley - smiley

Post 7

Did you get rain? (You mention standing helpless in the rain...or was it just a good image?smiley - winkeye)Oh no, not annoying at all! And #1) I think like most of us I have both good and bad mornings, this was a good one so*shrugs*likeable enough - thanks.smiley - smiley#2) Oh you're quite welcome! I know I find it quite useful when 'talking' to pheloxi(in The Netherlands), Terri(in France), Stephen or Kylie(in Australia), Hati(in Estonia), Izzybelle(in Sweden)or azahar(in Spain). And for #3) If you click on comtribute, I think that would fit in or under 'Life'.

Post 8

smiley - rolleyesthat's coNtribute!

Post 9

No I see what you mean, it doesn't really fit under 'Life'...but under 'Everything' there is a category for 'Events and Celebrations'.

Post 10

Coffeinitis

Oh yes, then I will try to write a good entry for this category, thank's.
Well, I thought *standing helpless in the rain* would make you feel sorry for me, because I don't know much on this page yet. smiley - smiley and in Switzerland we always write something like this and it is very hard to give up a habit like this (it's a bit annoying when we have to write an essay in school smiley - winkeye)
Now, the day is young, enjoy it! smiley - smiley

Post 11

I seesmiley - hugI suppose somewhat helpless rain or or not, but it just takes time! I'm sure you'll feel more at home or comfortable here before too long. Yes, a new daysmiley - somersaultI plan to enjoy!

Key: Complain about this post