A Conversation for The College of Magic and Psychic Powers

hello there

Post 21

Snake

cool i will let you know tomorrow then smiley - kiss

hello there

Post 22

Dragon

hello you both... thought my ears were burning earlier... interesting dream tho... (sounds like you need to unplug and get some R and R mate... he he he) seriously tho did anything seam familiar to you in that dream, if you dont mind me asking... ( dont mean to intrude...) its the dog that got my attention and the surroundings...

hello there

Post 23

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

I hate dogs, so that wasn't familiar... but it was well built, it would probably have been one of those big black ones...
The mansion I didn't recognise at all... But I think I knew the person... It's too vague, I can't remember. smiley - erm

hello there

Post 24

Dragon

the setting can be important.... the dog is tho; especially as it was parading around without its skin below you... the person, if you could remember who it was and how you feel about them it could be helpful to you as then it might explain the lot..

hello there

Post 25

arwen, doing nasty essays. being a student should *not* involve work!

wake up!!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more