A Conversation for September 11th: The Real Story and The Shadow Government

I don't think this needs much of an explanation

Post 121

Giford

... and those aren't supposed to be links, of course.

Blimmin' H2G2, to smart for its own good, not like when I were a lad, mumble grumble mumble ...

Gif smiley - geek

Post 122

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

Really? I must check out that website as soon as I can (tomorrow). Is it German? This is interesting..smiley - zen

Post 123

Tube - the being being back for the time being

The relevant parts are in English smiley - smiley

Post 124

il viaggiatore

"the american media loves..." Subject-verb error.

Post 125

The GR Manoeuvre --- a posting a day keeps the reaper away

The author has been absent for 2 months; can this be moved back to the entry?

Post 126

Tube - the being being back for the time being

Fine by me.

Post 127

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

So have I come too late? This looked interesting

Post 128

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Apparition, it's not too late. Watch out for its appearance in the Flea Market and grab it right from there!

Post 129

Ocellus

il viaggiatore... actually according to "new" english rules both "the american media love" and "the american media loves" are acceptable... I was simply grouping them all into one entity, more than what they deserve trust me smiley - smiley

QOUD ERAT DEMONSTRADUM fft

A707131 - September 11th: The Real Story and The Shadow Government

Post 130

nick2491

Ocellus, again you are presenting opinions and half baked fragments of information as evidence. without quoting any sources. Why is it so significant that some of the hijackers were stopped at security checkpoints and later released, maybe they decided not to admit to planning mass murder at that point, and that there was nothing to justify detaining them further?
To suggest that the US government would commit mass murder of their own citizens for a bit of public sympathy is delusional paranoid nonsense. The 911 attacks badly damaged the US and world economy, which has done the US government far more harm than any minute amount of extra sympathy your delusions suggest was the reason. For your ideas to be true, thousands of US citizens would have to conspire to fake the attacks, and to tidy up and correct the evidence to point towards Al Qaeda.
If the attacks were falsified, please explain to me where the four airliners went to that were used, and why so many people apparently on those airliners told their families they were being hijacked and then disappeared? How were the camcorder videos and the air traffic control tracks forged? Your logic smacks of holocaust denial and is on the same intellectual level. H2G2 is supposed to be educational and fact orientated, please save your delusions for a more appropriate arena.

Key: Complain about this post