This is the Message Centre for Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 261

Plastic Squirrel /Back, on the good foot, and doing the bad thing

smiley - laugh another page top!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"!

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 262

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

::Enters with a brush::
You can tell it's spring again, the darn spiders are everywhere.smiley - cross
::Swooshes spiders and webs out the window::
smiley - vampire1There, sorted!smiley - biggrin
smiley - vampire2Darn good job, I say.
smiley - vampire1Thank you!
smiley - vampire2You're welcome
smiley - vampire

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 263

THE KID (Romancer of the Realm of the Rediculous)

Well nice shot PS it don't matter to me as long as l'm still here. Aye Guy.
smiley - fullmoonsmiley - ghost

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 264

Plastic Squirrel /Back, on the good foot, and doing the bad thing

we does what we can (it's pretty impressive wot I'm trying to do at the minute as well, lucky no-one can see me smiley - laugh)

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 265

Thog the G & A D.P. of Loon;Muse of A.P., M.G.G.C.,and Whipped Cream; Lurker; BFG;aka The Loinclothed One (have you seen it?)

smiley - yuk

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 266

l was refering to the Frank Zappa Song He Posted on the listening thingy. l've got the same CD.

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 267

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

I say this with much love and affection for all of you:

whatever

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 268

Thog the G & A D.P. of Loon;Muse of A.P., M.G.G.C.,and Whipped Cream; Lurker; BFG;aka The Loinclothed One (have you seen it?)

... and I say this with much... smiley - erm.... well, I say this:

amen

smiley - smiley

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 269

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

smiley - winkeye

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 270

smiley - laugh

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 271

Batty_ACE

*thinks she might as well have ignored the b'log at this point*

'ning all..

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 272

'ning!!

smiley - ok

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 273

Batty_ACE

smiley - smooch Thog!

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 274

smiley - kiss Hiya dear! Here, have some smiley - coffee. How are you doing today?

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 275

Batty_ACE

Thanks you, Boo. *sips smiley - coffee then decides it would be better with a kick and pours in some cognac* Doing just fine all things considered.. smiley - biggrin And you?

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 276

Ehhh -- you know, not bad, all considered. Sorta wishin people at w**k wouldn't notice if I slipped a little Irish Creme into my smiley - coffee, but since I do have to answer the phones every no and again, prob'ly wouldn't be a good idea... ::sigh::

But hey, at least it's Thursday, right?? (sorry -- not a supporter of the Thingite cause... smiley - cry)

smiley - smiley

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 277

Batty_ACE

The people I work with probably wouldn't mind if I did... just as long as I shared.. smiley - biggrin

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 278

smiley - laugh Heh... yeah, same here, really, but at the same time, that's sorta the /last/ thiing I need today -- a bunch of smiley - drunk bosses running around wreaking havoc everywhere... yick!!!

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 279

Batty_ACE

there really isn't a boss here... there's a company president who I've nicknamed the antiboss but he's worse than the rest of us.. and he's in Atlanta at the moment.. smiley - winkeye

Michele`s Fan Club

Post 280

smiley - wow Whoa! Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

Michele`s Fan Club

More Conversations for Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more