This is the Message Centre for EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Been brought low I have

Post 1

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Hello all of my viewers out there in movieland. I have been brought low by a combination of end of semester pressure and also a newly acquired illness. I'll probably be on hootoo less for the next few weeks and there definitly be no new comics (except for the ones I did for the paper) in the meanwhile. Wish me non-death and good lucks. I can barely keep my head raised right now and my throat hurts like pain in liquid form.

Be seeing you all in a couple of weeks. Don't do anything I would have to think twice about doing.

Been brought low I have

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

That will teach you not to go chasing after lil in the forest all night.. smiley - smiley

You look after yourself and get well soon EC smiley - smoochsmiley - cuddle

Been brought low I have

Post 3

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Get well soon, EC! Drink lots of liquids and stuff like that.smiley - smiley

Been brought low I have

Post 4

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

...and don´t just Ogden´s Old Firewhiskey... smiley - winkeye

Take care of yourself! ...and Sporky smiley - laugh

smiley - dragon

Been brought low I have

Post 5

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Hey EC, the following are good for a sore throat. Breadsticks, Cornchips, toast, crusty french bread and ground glass

smiley - cheers

Been brought low I have

Post 6

fundamentallyflawed

smiley - hugAwww! Kitty!!!!! Who will I kick and attempt to disect (only to have it turn horribly around on me) now?

Been brought low I have

Post 7

Kitish

smiley - sadface pooo. EC ill...Lots of hot soup for you laddie.

Take care of yourself. And get better soon

Been brought low I have

Post 8

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - hug get well soon, and smiley - goodluck

Been brought low I have

Post 9

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

Stop messing about you lazy scrounger and get back to work on those comics!!! smiley - cross

Get well soon. </>

Been brought low I have

Post 10

Thorn

smiley - sorry EC...
This part of the year is the super pits...
smiley - musicalnote I feel pitty, oh so pitty ... and cr@ppy and [/as] smiley - bleepsmiley - musicalnote
*wicked chuckle? <- when you are felling better then, perhaps*
If the relationship twixt me and Star works out okay maybe I can talk her into doing Hootoo... 'cuz she can be very witty at times...
Stupid April Fool's prank. *Places smiley - footinmouth this time unceremoniously*

Oh well... and if it doesn't...
There are just so very many interesting other people, of all types and sorts that it really does not so very much matter.
smiley - skullsmiley - smiley

Trick to most of these sort of things is to stay warm/hydrated.. unless you were say some clothes left out in the humidity... then be all moldy and... Oh, that's not really the right thing to... smiley - doh
Well, you showed me about Dev.Art & UD and helped get my fledgling MUD set-up alrightly so, um... yeah.
*Get well soon, etc.* et al.

Been brought low I have

Post 11

Thorn

Don't listen to me on that one... what I meant was...
Well... supposing what did I mean anyhow? smiley - doh
smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh.
I know smiley - illness isn't exactly "rest & relaxation" but it is a way that bodies and the environment have of forcing ourselves to take a nbit of a break... sort of. smiley - yikes
smiley - erm,... shutting up.
*& he does so*
<- There, there is reason to be happy.
smiley - tongueincheek.

smiley - ok

Been brought low I have

Post 12

Jay

Aw, Kitty has a hairball...just hack it up sweetheart, you'll feel so much better. smiley - smiley

smiley - hugsmiley - smoochGet well soon!

Been brought low I have

Post 13

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

Aaaaaaaaw poor kitty. I'll draw you a kitty picture in the vague hope that it'll amuse you smiley - huh sorry, its all I know how to do smiley - rofl nevermind

Been brought low I have

Post 14

Anole

*shakes head sadly*
Poor bro. *hides a chuckle*

Been brought low I have

Post 15

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

ANOLE!!!

Been brought low I have

Post 16

Anole

*transforms into a glass snake (really a lizard) and hides under a random obstacle*
*speaks very faintly*
Yes?

Been brought low I have

Post 17

...you´d better behave...

hide your chuckles better</>

Been brought low I have

Post 18

Anole

smiley - ok dragonqueen. I'll try. *chuckles silently to himself(lizards this small make little noticable noise)</>

Been brought low I have

Post 19

Jay

Lizards really do chuckle? I knew it!

Removed

Post 20

U2088718

This post has been removed.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more