A Conversation for The Official h2g2 Winter 2002 Party

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 81

MaW

Thanks Croz! Good luck in your last exam, this is my first of four... algorithms and data structures. What joy!

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 82

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

Who knows where "you"'ll end up Amy... smiley - winkeye

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 83

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I *said* I may regret the offer...smiley - winkeye But as long as 'I' am kept out of the gent's again (ask anyone that was at the Radish, MMM, or SMEG...) it'll be fine...

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 84

Well, I'm not making any promises... smiley - winkeye

BTW, when do you plan on sending yourself?

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 85

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Well, I need to do the portrait of Amy+ (got a photo, just haven't started yet), decide if I have time to do a new one of me (I may just send you the version that went to the last 2 meets), and figure out a name tag... When's the absolute latest that you'll be able to print 'us' out?

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 86

BTW--email me so I can get your address! My address is on my space...

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 87

MaW

* grins *

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 88

I should be able to do it on the Friday afternoon - the 25th. Best to get the pics to me before though, just in case...

An email should be with you shortly...

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 89

I'm assuming that's afternoon your time... Which would make it, realistically, before bed the 24th--would get there at the latest 6 am the 25th... (It's scary how well I've got the time difference down, isn't it?smiley - winkeye)

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 90

I think that sounds about right... smiley - erm

It's been a long day for me!

smiley - cuddlesmiley - sleepy

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 91

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Good LUCK everybody with Exams - have an smiley - ale on me ...
No, No,, not all OVER me..... smiley - winkeye

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 92

slarty

smiley - grr

Well oiv never heard the loiks! Docktor Munchkin, you keerps youar smarrt oidears abourt snow to yourself or it'll be strairt to bed wiffout any of Nanny's scorns and biccies for you.

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 93

MaW

* blinks *

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 94

Munchkin

Oh dear, for reasons entirely beyond my ken I seem to have annoyed a six foot chicken. Don't you hate Mondays?

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 95

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

Isn't that Garfield...?

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 96

slarty

Worl Munchyboos, you joost cherk out porsting 8 and thern you carn aporlogise to old Nanny. Gave mmoi a roit old toorn thart dird.

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Post 97

Mina

If you are coming to the party, can you make sure you read this thread please. http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F78288?thread=162754 Thanks! :-)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more