A Conversation for How to Get a Good Night's Sleep

music...

Post 1

Good Angel - recently become obsessed to the point of psychosis with the film 'Bio-Dome'

Well, first you need to get two pillows and put them in a kind of upside down V shape so that your head is resting on two layers of pillow in the middle where they cross, and your shoulders on one layer. Then: I can't get to sleep unless I'm listening to music. Not ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, obviously, or any of those mood tapes of dolphin noises or anything, but nice quiet relaxing stuff: Mazzy Star or anything on those Ibiza Chill Out albums. But you need really comfy earphones or else your head aches in the morning.

smiley - angel

music...

Post 2

Bullet Proof

Yep music is the answer. something like "Rob D - clubbed to death" Or any relaxing instrumentals.

music...

Post 3

Somer, Muse of Aged Cheese

I listen to some of Mozart's violin concertios before going to sleep, with the volume very low so you can only hear it if you are completly still.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more