This is the Message Centre for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

out of the loop.

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Okay I am really not as active here as I used to be. This is for several reasons which some of you may already be aware of.

1. I have a steady relationship with a very loving boyfriend. We spend most of the day and every night together. We have been together for four months now, but we both see our relationship lasting much longer.

2.My health which is always interesting has been throwing lots of problems up recently. The medication which is making me almost migraine free has dealt quite a blow to my concentration and co-ordination. As well as this I am currently dealing with depression, the medication for this has made me a different mouse, and although I have been taking it for nearly five weeks, I have seen little improvement in my moood, although I know it could take months. It is spring now which means I am back on antihistamines, and I get to cover myself in factor 30 children's sunscreen if i plan on being outdoors for any length of time.

3. Uni stuff, I have had a lot of trouble with lecturers this semester, Some seem to think I am making excuses when I have to leave class early with a migraine or a complete lack of concentration. Some do not seem to understand that there exsist students who cannot read the lecture slides during the lecture and who cannot read a badly photocopied page of size 10 print. I have had to miss the exams I was due to take last week as I did not have the time to study for them. Getting the readings (around 300 pages) only 2 or 3 weeks before the exams isn't ideal for students who can read at speed and who can concentrate and take notes, For myself I woud have been nigh on impossible.

Despite all of this I do still lurk smiley - lurk around in hootoo. I read threads but rarely comment, The place I am most active these days is Lil's Atelier.
I took the move today to unsubscribe from PR and the AWW. This will give me less stuff to wade through in my conversations list. I am only here for a few hours every few days and cannot read everything as I once did.

If there is any important news that you beleive I should know anywhare on hootoo, just leave me a message or reply to this journal. At least then I will be sure to read it.

minismiley - mouse

out of the loop.

Post 2

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I'm just glad that you're still lurking and I hope that your health gets sorted out. Hang in there.smiley - hug

out of the loop.

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

You just focus on yourself for a while, little smiley - mouse - h2g2 will still be here in all its glory once you start feeling better. The most important thing right now is that you take care of yourself smiley - hug

out of the loop.

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Look after yourself, mini. Ti is right, hootoo will still be here once you can make the time and are feeling better. smiley - nurse

out of the loop.

Post 5

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Your own well-being is the top priority, smiley - mouse. Take care. smiley - hug

out of the loop.

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I'll shout this bitsmiley - winkeye

I MISS YOU! GET BACK HERE SOON MOUSE!smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

out of the loop.

Post 7

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Everyone already said what I was going to smiley - cuddle

out of the loop.

Post 8

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Take care of yourself Miss Mouse smiley - hug

out of the loop.

Post 9

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

You are loved and missed smiley - mousesmiley - cuddle

Look after yourself FIRST!!!

Then come back for a chat....

smiley - hugsmiley - kiss
smiley - biggrin
smiley - wizard
GT

out of the loop.

Post 10

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

It's not the same without you around... but we understand!

And I'm glad you've got yourself a good bloke to smiley - hug you through it all!

out of the loop.

Post 11

Superfrenchie

smiley - shrug Well, what can I say, they've said it all.

smiley - hug Look after yourself, we'll be waitingsmiley - zen patiently.

smiley - smiley

out of the loop.

Post 12

IctoanAWEWawi

indeed, as above, lots of and well wishing thoughts, and keep trying not to argue with door frames and lampposts!

Look after yourself and see you back properly when you are ready!

out of the loop.

Post 13

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - hug

out of the loop.

Post 14

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

I think most of us, at some time, have needed time out... I know I have. Yet at the same time it is my friends here that have helped alleviate the smiley - injuredsmiley - headhurtsof the Black smiley - dog, which also follows me around regularly.

My smiley - love goes out to you, as I can appreciate how you feel.

smiley - hugs and smiley - cuddles, with loads of smiley - nurse.

Return when you are feeling more comfortable.

Big smiley - smooch

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post