This is the Message Centre for ssamoa

Ace's welcome ssamoa!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm making the rounds as one of the assistant community editors or <./>aces</.> here. We greet recent registrants such as yourself and enable you to get settled a bit more smoothly. In that respect, take your time reviewing my colleague Feisor's comprehensive list of Hints and Links at A719840. And certainly stop to examine the various features in the process. Two of the more obvious are the colorful assortment of <./>smileys</.> and the numerous questions in <./>askh2g2</.>.

However further excavation(so to speak)will reveal items such as; the h2g2 Literary Society at U127122, the Regional Researchers' Groups at A660313, the Researchers' smiley - earthMap at A5076614, The Royal h2g2 Historians' Society at A1310149, the Personal Space Workshop at A1123354 and the h2g2 Wodehouse Society at A10937018(and much more). I mention the Workshop because although Feisor doesn't, you might find it a useful supplement to Spicing Up Your User Page - which he refers you to.

Should you have any questions feel free to leave me a message. Simply utilize the 'Reply' button and I'll be of what assistance I can, alright. smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ssamoa

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more