This is the Message Centre for The Gook, a.k.a. Sir Loin of Beef, the Master-at-Arms: Thingite Armoury, and his wolf Yoink.

Uniforms

Post 8621

Lady Scott

My smiley - bunny could make mincemeat of all of them! smiley - laugh

Uniforms

Post 8622

Vroomfindel (Royal Illogician and Disseminator of Nonsense)

Not *all* of them...

According to our Great Leader Clive the Flying Ostrich's explanation of the Armoury, there should be an infinite number of small vicious furry animals hiding in the cupboards.
*flings open a small cabinet containing an infinite number of Thingite footsoldiers smiley - cdouble and orders them to defend everyone against the infinite vicious furry animals*
Now which cabinet had the infinite supply of sporks?

(There's probably a less violent way of solving this problem, since there has to be a Small Vicious Furry Animal Proof Forcefield smiley - disco somewhere in here, but it could be awfully hard to find...)

Uniforms

Post 8623

Ridiculous Chicken† - a very absurd little bird

Indeed... and according to Clive's little quantum theory the titanium spork I am currently wielding could metamorphasise at any moment into a rampantly psychotic squirrel! AARGH!!smiley - spork

Uniforms

Post 8624

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Or perhaps even a carniverous coconut!!!

smiley - monster

AAAAAHHH!!!!

smiley - run

Uniforms

Post 8625

Angelecon, angelic warrior creator of crystalic weapons of all sorts

thats why i crystal plated mine, it cant change mow smiley - biggrin
oh and did he warn u about the smiley - monster 's in the loweer levels and the R&D lackeys who have seemed to calm down in their rebellion.... though i wonder if it was that mimi nuke i made that fixed that? or PS's last weapon which i can't remember?????
anyway i can crystal plate sporks for anyone and make them any weapon they wish to have with my wongs being made of crystal that regrows as soon as i lose a feather smiley - biggrin

Uniforms

Post 8626

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

smiley - magic

Sparkly. smiley - bigeyes

Uniforms

Post 8627

Ridiculous Chicken† - a very absurd little bird

Its reassuring to know that your spork won't miraculously change into a purple, man-eating tortoise with wings... so I guess that thissmiley - spork trusty article will need crystal plating! Although methinks it'd be grand if it instantly became a sparky chappy who would worship everything about me from my toenails to my bizarreness to my love of mathematics and cheese! ...Which according to Clive is probable despite being almost infinitely improbable - its reassuring when sporks look like sporks! What weapons do preachers need? Methinks you can do enough damage with a well aimed spork!

cya

smiley - ale*Kate*smiley - cheers

Uniforms

Post 8628

Lady Scott

smiley - discosmiley - sporksmiley - disco

Uniforms

Post 8629

Shea the Sarcastic

::hands Vroomfindel a regulation titanium smiley - spork::

Hey UB ... if you hang around the Thingite threads, you might just find yourself one of those sparky chappies who will worship everything about you from your toenails to your bizarreness to your love of mathematics and cheese! Stranger things have happened... smiley - whistle

Uniforms

Post 8630

Plastic Squirrel /Back, on the good foot, and doing the bad thing

smiley - spork You're a Spork!

I like to call a spork a spork you know...

Uniforms

Post 8631

mine's a crystal smiley - sporksmiley - biggrin

Uniforms

Post 8632

Lady Scott

I have all kinds of smiley - sporks... building up quite a collection!

Uniforms

Post 8633

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

Do you still have the 15,000 commemorative smiley - sporks from the 15000th thread Lady S?

Incidentally, I've just realised that the retro-neolithic club with ironesque spike that I wielded so prominently when I first got here, is quantumised ... if I press this button look what happens ...

*closes eyes, presses button and hopes*

A bowl of freshly buttered asparagus ... gosh how useful ...

Uniforms

Post 8634

Lady Scott

Yum! Asparagus!

The 15,000 commemorative sporks engraved with the 15,000th post?

I used to have them... I was running a sale on them because they make such lovely Christmas gifts... do you need a few dozen for everyone on your list?

Uniforms

Post 8635

asparagus smiley - yuk

Uniforms

Post 8636

Shea the Sarcastic

If we eat the asparagus, does Ekki lose his club ... or does the asparagus turn back into the club when it bumps up against an intestine while it's inside us? I'd really like to know these things before dinner ...

Uniforms

Post 8637

Lady Scott

Yum... I do like asparagus...

My favorite way is baked with a topping of bread crumbs, onion, celery, and cheese, with a little bit of oregano....

Uniforms

Post 8638

Plastic Squirrel /Back, on the good foot, and doing the bad thing

Oooh! Are we starting an asparagus club then?

Uniforms

Post 8639

*pukes in a corner*

Uniforms

Post 8640

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

The asparagus is really only a trick played on the mind ... you can eat the asparagus/banana custard/troupe of cossak dancers, feel nutritionally satisfied but upon re-transmogrification the club will be as it always was ... it's an incredibly high tech if unpredictable piece of kit ...

*loves asparagus but doesn't like the after effects ...*

Can someone call a janitor ... angelcon's just shot a cat ...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Gook, a.k.a. Sir Loin of Beef, the Master-at-Arms: Thingite Armoury, and his wolf Yoink.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more