A Conversation for Musehome Roster

Museship Positions Available as of 5/01

Post 261

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

OK!!! Copy(Ctrl+C) And then Paste(Ctrl+V) the following onto your userpage when you are Editing it.

Musehome

(end)

And be sure to change the settings to GuideML. The little bar to do that is under the white box you'll put that above text into. Make sense!?? smiley - hug

Post 262

Athena, Muse of Philosophy -1+7+9*(3+0!)+0=42

Hi all! Can I be the muse of dreams? Or is that taken? If it is can I be muse of philosophy? Hee hee!!!

Peace

Post 263

NexusSeven is the Muse of Dreams... Muse of Philosophy should work, my dear... please give me a few days to double check.... ok!???

Please respond to this too.... to remind me... I APPRECIATE IT!!! YAY!!!

Have a cheesecake while you wait...

Have you read the rules of the Musehome!?? smiley - winkeye

Post 264

Chuck

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - chocsmiley - strawberries ooh oh can I have some chocolate milk too and cookies, wait no! no cookies Granny cake. yes ! and and chocolate milk cake too and and jaffa cakes yes jaffa cakesooooooohsluurp!smiley - flansmiley - donutsmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - donutsmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - smiley

Um . . Sorry, what I ment to say was VOTE FOR CAKE . . . CAKE FOR PRESIDENT . . . . YES thats it president cake yes PRESIDENT CAKE ummmm .smiley - oksmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - oksmiley - cakesmiley - flansmiley - cakesmiley - flansmiley - popcornsmiley - ok

right no sorry what I ,meant was can you make me amused no thats not . . . .can you make me a muse. in fact THE MUSE . . . of cake.
caN YOU make ME a MUSECAKE PLEEEEASE .smiley - crysmiley - grovelsmiley - cake

maybe then I could .

OOOOhhhh for the muse. for the muse. of a cake. OH OH OH for the muse of a cake.smiley - whistlesmiley - cakesmiley - donutsmiley - cake

hurry before its too late, twoo latte's, coffee latte's and a cake.smiley - cappuccinosmiley - cappuccinosmiley - cakesmiley - ill

Qsmiley - fishsmiley - cakesmiley - hsifsmiley - cakesmiley - bluefishsmiley - flansmiley - orangefishsmiley - cakesmiley - schooloffishsmiley - flansmiley - flansmiley - flansmiley - sharksmiley - cupcake

A fishcake

aaaaaarrrrrrrgghsmiley - wah

Post 265

*laughs uncontrolably and ends up falling off chair*

Ok, so I can be Muse of philosophy? Happy Day! Where are the roooles, and where should I read them?

Cheese smiley - cake, cheese smiley - cake!!!

Post 266

hee hee hee.... both of you have loads of potential.... Muse of Philosophy and Muse of Cakes are just fine... please, both of you, read the Musehome Rules at the top of the Roster(follow that Musehome Roster link up top...)...

Please let me know when you've read and agreed to them...!!! smiley - magic THANKS!!! smiley - biggrin

Post 267

I read and agree! I read them to my one eyed newt Guybrush Threepwood as well, but he had no comments. What should I do now? Drink chocolate milk? That would work...

Post 268

Drink chocolate milk, if you like... and please tell your newt hello from me!!!! smiley - winkeye

Post 269

Candi - now 42!

Can I be the muse of pink fluffy things with fangs? Yes I have read the rules and agree to them.

Post 270

Well, would it make you happy!?? smiley - winkeye

Post 271

Lifson Kofie

Guybrush Threepwood? Am I finding hints of Monkey Island here!?!

smiley - geekLifsonsmiley - geek

Post 272

Lenny (Lynette)

Someone likes the odd cake methinks!

Cake smiley - cake and flan smiley - flan!!!!!

Post 273

smiley - winkeye Hello guys!!!

Post 274

Chuck

smiley - bunny . . Would a wood chuck chuck, what a wood chuck chucks, if a would chuck, wood chuck, would. . .

. . . smiley - huhNo, thats not right . . . smiley - bunnyWould a wood chuck chuck what a wood chuck chucks if a wood chuck could chuck

. . . smiley - ermum, hang on . . . .smiley - bunnyWould a wood chuck chuck, what a wood chuck chucks, if a wood chuck could chuck . . . . smiley - wow cakesmiley - cake

NO HE WOOODENT.smiley - winkeye

smiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cake
smiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cake

Thank you for the position of musecake.
I have read the requirements, and agree.
And although I don't know.
What cakes next to throw.
I expect that they will all soon fly free.smiley - racket1smiley - tennisballsmiley - flan

Ta very much . . chucksmiley - biggrin

Post 275

Guybrush, (yes, a hint, just a hint, of MI), had no comment on your greeting, but I am sure he appreciated it! So I am a muse? Muse of philosophy? Just like that?¿?¿? Yahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! That makes me happy, in oh the best of ways! smiley - biggrin

Cheers!
Peace!
Cottage Cheese!

Oh, and good luck with the furry pink things with fangs...

Post 276

TheIneffableBob ((1-8)+0)(2-8)(1)=42 -- Keeper of Hollandaise Sauce and all which is Ineffable -- Muse of didjeridoo players

congradulations to everyone on their museships, just thought i might say hi. after all, i did recently gain my museship of didjeridoo players and makers of hollandaise sauce (sadly, i couldn't fit the sauce in my nick, so it'kl hafta remain with the keeper title. smiley - sadface

Post 277

Hi Bob! smiley - magic

Post 278

YAY!!! smiley - magic

Post 279

YAY!!! smiley - magic

Post 280

walleye priestess

Hallo! Is there already a Muse of Dancing Walleye? If not, can I apply to be one? Would this go under misc. or theatre do you think? It's a thing March Hare and I invented over an e-mail chat and sounded cool! Dancing walleye....they could be trained to do their own Broadway show!

Thanks!

Walleye Priestess
smiley - bluefish

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more