A Conversation for Musehome Roster

Museship Positions Available as of 5/01

Post 701

Quille the cynic...TC

*enters laden with cheesesmiley - cake and smiley - chocmilk* Could I be the Muse of Lemurs and Commercialism (or Add Campaigns in place fo commercialism..)? *waits in perpetual hope*
smiley - elf


Museship Positions Available as of 5/01

Post 702

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

YAY!!! Sounds good... please consider yourself an honorary muse!!! YAY!!!


Museship Positions Available as of 5/01

Post 703

Quille the cynic...TC

thankee! *goes off to look for and add a link to the Musehome*

smiley - elf


Museship Positions Available as of 5/01

Post 704

Wejut - Sage of Slightly Odd Occurrences and Owlatron's Australian Thundercat

I'd like to become a muse please. But I'm not sure of what... Maybe if I tell you what I can contribute you may be able to help.
What I love to do most is write.
I have written the words to a Modern Opera, and a number of musicals, two pantomimes and a song cycle. I have a composer working on the music for all of these. I have also writen a movie script which is currently being edited. And more poetry than I can poke a stick at.
I have directed five of my own productions and also worked as producer and backstage manager. I am in the process of learning about lighting and sound for theatre but can help set thes up with direction.
I also love art and can sculpt in clay and my 2D work is mostly chalk pastels and graphite of felt pen drawing.
I teach both art and drama and have helped many kids realise their potential as performers and crew.
I would love to become a muse. But alas I can not sing or play a musical instrument other than VERY basic piano. Do you have room for me?

Thanks Wejut


Museship Positions Available as of 5/01

Post 705

Jordan

Hi Wejut! In case anyone has forgotten about your request (e.g., our honourable, most loved and desparately atttractive musemother, may all cheesecakes and smiley - choc milkshakes be to the honour of her divine simultude), I'm going to write something to put this conversation back to the top of their list.

- Jordan


Museship Positions Available as of 5/01

Post 706

Lenny (Lynette)

oooo, I'll add to that with some more smiley - choc and a smiley - towel just to me on the safe side....


Museship Positions Available as of 5/01

Post 707

Jordan

A smiley - towel smiley?!? When did we win it?
[Collapses in a fit of superlative ecstacy]

- Jordan


Museship Positions Available as of 5/01

Post 708

Lenny (Lynette)

Ah! Day before yesterday I think. There's loads more new smileys at the smileys homepage.

Here's some of me favourites: smiley - bussmiley - porkpiesmiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - spork

Now all we need is a cheesesmiley - cake smiley!

smiley - towel


Museship Positions Available as of 5/01

Post 709

Jordan

The smiley - disco smiley! So sparkley... almost like a jewel... How gratuitous!

[Dies in a particularily joyful convulsion after seeing the smiley - spork smiley...]

smiley - ghost BTW, when did they invent Brunel? It's so yucky...

- Jordan


The VERY REGRETFUL MUSEMOTHER MAKES A SERIOUS STATEMENT....

Post 710

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

I appreciate all of you who have shown up to ask for Museships. Understand that all of you are dear and deserving.... But I have to make this YUCKY announcement!!!

The Musemother LOVES YOU!!!!... BUT!!! She is also VERY BUSY.

Yes. So busy that, until further notice, she has to encourage prospective muses to turn away from applying to be muses. It's unfortunate, but it's REAL LIFE just now. I hate relaying such sour news.

But prospective and current muses are ENCOURAGED to enjoy what the Musehome has to offer, and use the Roster as a resource for inspiration!!! YAY!!!

Now, if you muses and researchers feel like thanking Dragonfly, please do so by being good to each other!!!

So *** Please stick around if you like and understand that you are now PROSPECTIVE MUSES. It will probably take me months to move you from that standing. I'm sorry. I trust you'll find some friends around the Musehome, so please have a look around and enjoy!!! YAY!!! ***

Liberty and Cheesecake for All,
Dragonfly,
Your VERY BUSY Musemother.
smiley - magic


The VERY REGRETFUL MUSEMOTHER MAKES A SERIOUS STATEMENT....

Post 711

miraculousrandomness - being elvised is hard but so is changing your title so I wont

can I be muse of indisision


Key: Complain about this post