Is it me the perv for looking or the author for writing

Sex

Post 2

Researcher 25743

I think the answer to that can only be .... YES

Sex

Post 3

reddwarf

???? - I typed Tomorrows World and got a page about Sex - does this have some subtle poignant meaning or was it just an unfortunate (but evidently funny) accident

Sex

Post 4

Brom

yes

Sex

Post 5

WiseCat

SEX: the mostly commonly entered word on all search engines. It seems that we are all looking for sex! PS anyone know where I can find some?

Sex

Post 6

Sean

If I could find some, I would most likely want it for myself. However, If I ever find a whole bunch of it in one place, I will certainly share the wealth!

Sex Tomorrow?

Post 7

Researcher civilizedINTENSITY

I'll pleasure you thursday for a hamburger today.
If its on a waffle.

Sex just for yourself?

Post 8

Researcher civilizedINTENSITY

I've found sex is safer by oneself, but lonely.

sex=yummy

Post 9

babycake

sex is more fun when in a long term relationship because when you have done the same couple of things everytime you discover new ways of pleasing eachother and you are never embarrased to suggest something different or weird.

Sex

Post 10

Michael P

You should try typing in "Martial Arts" - you end up with "Bull Scrotums"!

Sex

Post 11

Bristol Cream

Or... NO - depending of course, on how you look at it. Yes.

Sex

Post 12

Gruntbuggly

How come this topic appeared as one of the links when I searched for "Istanbul"?

sex=yummy

Post 13

Jimmer

Ahhh but you seem to forget my friend that if you were to have sex with someone you dont know & therefore dont care about can do / ask for what ever you want. And walk away in the morning without a care in the world (as long as your carefull) Best practiced not in your home town.

sex=yummy

Post 14

Jimmer

Ahhh but you seem to forget my friend that if you were to have sex with someone you dont know & therefore dont care about can do / ask for what ever you want. And walk away in the morning without a care in the world (as long as your carefull) Best practiced not in your home town.

Sex

Post 15

Gruntbuggly

Argh, nevermind. It was one of the 'alternate' topics listed.

Sex

Post 16

Cracker

Don't worry my friend it seems to have happened to a lot of people but I was looking for more mundane info about Dublin. Less exotic than Istanbul, but I'm sure there must be loads of people out there who can elaborate on places to go for a good time for a Guiness lover who has to entertain some Yanks for a weekend in May but has no knowledge of the place whatsoever. Sex does seem a good start in that respect.

Sex

Post 17

sweetfunnyguy

You really just searched "sex" like we all did You really just searched "sex" like we all did

Sex

Post 18

RichardG R#26400

Please keep both hands free while typing.

Sex

Post 19

Archer

try a sheep farm

Sex

Post 20

Archer

why is my keyboard sticky?

Key: Complain about this post