A Conversation for Talking About the Guide - the h2g2 Community

Help!!!!

Post 1

Bambi - Keeper of Crystals and Royal Heart Royal (The Stag of Balwyniti)

A friend of mine was telling me how whenever she hears a piece of music she remembers a cartoon that no-one else seems to know. We've spent the last few days searching, but been unsuccessful.

The info we have is that it's a short cartoon, narrated by a yorkshireman.

It was about a boy called Bill who travelled around "collecting" people and one of the people he collected was (possibly) an old professor...

It's very 2d - there's not much movement and the colours are watercolour type colours.

The music is the grand march from Aida - check out this link if you want to know what that sounds like:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000003F5Q/002-7095398-1811249

Can anyone help? Please? It's driving us mad!!!!

Bambi smiley - reindeer

Help!!!!

Post 2

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Sorry I can't help you on this one - but there is nothing worse than trying to remember something like that is that! - it drives me crazy!!!

You may get a better response if you posted this at <./>askh2g2</.> as many researchers are subscribed to that page and you may find someone who can remember smiley - ok

Help!!!!

Post 3

Bambi - Keeper of Crystals and Royal Heart Royal (The Stag of Balwyniti)

Thanks - will do!

smiley - reindeer

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more