This is the Message Centre for 153745

The Yossarian Prefect Fan Club

Post 1

Ottox

Cotton candy, fried dough, roller coasters, the teacups, some old rotten man in a mouse costume, smiley - hugs, and tiny puppies for everyone!
And of course "Whack A Mole"! smiley - biggrin

Happy Anniversary, YP, now you're old enough to have your OWN fan club! smiley - tongueout

smiley - hug

smiley - bubbly

Post 2

This is the greatest thing anyone on h2g2 has ever done for me! smiley - cry

You're the greatest, Ottox! smiley - biggrin

smiley - hug

Yaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley - bubbly

*stuffs his face full of cotton candy, runs to the teacups, jumps in one, and begins spinning around and around and around and around*

Post 3

Ottox

* sleeps smiley - winkeye *

Post 4

Phreako

Congradulations on having your very own fan clubsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

A directory of researcher fan clubs can be found at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A595334

Post 5

*feeling a tad bit smiley - ill from twirling around in the teacups for hours*

You mispelled congratulations, but it's the thought that counts, so thank you. smiley - smiley

*to all*

Thank You!!!!!!

*runs around like a giddy child, laughing like a maniac, stuffing his face with cotton candy and fried dough, and giving shouts of, "wheeee!" and "hooooooooooraaaaaaaay!"

smiley - biggrin

Post 6

*it echoes throughout the empty halls of The Yossarian Prefect Fan Club. some tumbleweed drifts by, and a vulture begins to circle above Yossarian's head*

smiley - erm

Post 7

Ottox

Go away silly bird! smiley - cross

Hi Yoss! smiley - biggrin (Can I call you Yoss? smiley - winkeye)

Post 8

Ooh! A nickname!

Please do smiley - biggrin

Post 9

Ottox

Yoss, Yoss, Yoss!!! smiley - biggrin

Sorry, I have to go to bed. I just found out that I'm sleeping over the keyboard again. smiley - erm
smiley - sleepy

Post 10

Hello, Ottox. smiley - smiley

You know, I don't have the heart to reply at my journal. I have no idea what to do, and although I know my leaving won't really grind anyone's life to halt (thank, zarquon!), I also know that you've all become such a strong positive force in my life, I would feel horrible in leaving...

Argh!!! What should I do!!!!!!

*slams head against wall*

Ow. That hurt. smiley - bruised

Post 11

Ottox

Well, first you should reply to your emails! smiley - winkeye
Why would you leave?

There's nothing wrong in taking a break if you feel like that. And honestly, there's nothing wrong in leaving either. But why do it, if you like the place and have friends here? smiley - erm

Post 12

smiley - sadface

I don't even know anymore...

When I first became really involved with h2g2, I was floored with how brilliant some of the conservations, entries, and researchers were. Now I, myself, have lost these qualities.

And sometimes I go and take a look at the map and really see how far away some of my closest friends here are. You can only be virtual so long before RL catches up, and it really hurt when I realized that, although it is cool to know so many great people world-wide, it isn't real! Hell, I don't even know the real names or appearances of half the researchers that I fallen in love with.

Leaving probably won't fix that, but I have become attached to people here that I know nothing about IRL, and the chances of meeting them, although always in my dreams, may simply remain there. Who knows if I will ever go to Scandinavia and meet you, Hatifnat, and Titania. Or even Britain!

It is cowardly to run away, but sometimes I cannot help but think that it is the only way out. smiley - sadface

Post 13

Check your email and goodnight.

smiley - zzz

Post 14

Ottox

Believe me, I understand you very very well! You can't imagine how much I've cried that I haven't got a chance to meet people that I indeed love. As late as yesterday I thought "I'd wish I never had met this person, so I didn't have to miss them now", but it's not the right way to think!
I wouldn't call it cowardly to run away, but hiding from the problems (which I myself does *much* too often) doesn't solve them. And you might miss something wonderful...

Sorry, I'll have to go to bed. I just found myself sleeping over the keyboard AGAIN... smiley - online2long

Post 15

Ottox

* he said... an hour ago! smiley - erm *
Good night! smiley - winkeye

Post 16

Hati

Yoss!

Post 17

Titania (gone for lunch)

What's going on? What's happening? Why are you leaving? What says we would never meet in RL - hey! Hati and I and Freedom met just last week! You can't just leave us!smiley - cross

Post 18

Seven of Nine [(1x52)-2-8]x1=42!

smiley - cuddleYPsmiley - smooch

smiley - hugOttox and wipes away his tears.smiley - cry

Post 19

Mistdancer-X-sporadically coherent

Oohh, a Fan Club!!smiley - biggrin

smiley - cuddle Yoss!

smiley - elf

Post 20

*slowly wakes up to the sound of laughter in his fan club*

Erg...........

Is this a dream?

Is there actually more than one person in my fan club?!

*sees St. Seven, Titania, Hati, and Ottox partying, and stuffing their faces with cotton candy and fried dough, and riding the roller coasters and teacups, and boogying down to the rhythm of the boogie da beat*

smiley - yikes

People!!!

Yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 153745

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more