This is the Message Centre for Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

This could go either way ...

Post 181

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I was afraid I had got that wrong but to my great relief that was a mistake. I was actually right and I'm glad you confirmed this, TC and Baron smiley - biggrin

Post 182

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

But my current skin is probably Brunel, not Alabaster

Post 183

Baron Grim

Brunel seems to be the least popular skin but I feel it is the most useful. Brunel's pop-out "My Conversations" window that checks for new posts every couple of minutes makes up for what it lacks in aesthetics.

Post 184

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - musicalnote Brunel .... Brunel..... its the only one for me smiley - musicalnote

smiley - biggrin

Post 185

ITIWBS

On a new machine in Brunel.

Post 186

Once an alabastard - always an alabastard smiley - biggrin

Post 187

Brunel is the only one that's working for me now.

Post 188

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - biggrinwoop woopsmiley - biggrin

Post 189

Better a w*rking Brunel than a not w*rking Pliny smiley - zen

Post 190

I would not shed any tears if Pliny was replaced.

Post 191

I doesn't have to be replaced say I. Would anybody miss if if it just went into the sea of oblivion?

Post 192

Good point.

Post 193

There is only one piece of advice i'ed ever give to anyone,

1. When dancing a Argen Tango, never and I mean Never Fart, until your partner does.... not only very bad etiquette but terribly bad form old boy smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

Post 194

What if your partner follows the same rule? You might both explode at some point. Or drift away like a couple of hot air ballons smiley - erm

Post 195

Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])

smiley - biggrin
I've been in Brunel since my first days on HooToo. It suits my aesthetic. Someday I'll get it to be a medium blue, versus the green.
smiley - envy
As for "releasing" while on the dance floor: One could always make a "pit stop" beforehand, thereby negating the buildup. Just sayin'...
smiley - tongueincheek
Good to see there's actually a conversation raging here. I've missed that. These BB systems were a great place to meet folks from around the globe, from all walks of life, and the chatter could range amongst all manner of topics. Some of us never did mind the "drift" that could occur. After all, that's how eclectic info would be shared, and one could come away wiser than before. (...or just amusingly entertained...)
smiley - profsmiley - jester
B4istarttalkingaboutLEGOprojects&thehourstiedupinthathobby

Post 196

Funny you should mention Lego. I just noticed that my tv will show the second of eight 90 minutes long competitions called Lego Masters tonight. Apparently the contestants are going to build towers - and of course the one building the smallest will be sent out of the competition.

Post 197

Lego movies have also been made.

Post 198

women always fart firstsmiley - biggrin

Post 199

This really is an eclectic thread, isn't it?

Post 200

"There was an old man from Limerick,
who was completely unaware of the short often humorous poems
that shared the same name as his hometown."

(Tim Vine)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more