A Conversation for Kissing

Tips for kissing

Post 81

redrocket

Perhaps applying a partially masticated piece of flavoured gum to the offending metal extrusions might help. Guaranteed to produce interesting sensations and memories of artifical grape flavouring for both parties involved.

Tips for kissing

Post 82

Sutz

Galaxy Babe. Drat! You spotted the fatal flaw in the argument! smiley - smiley
Eat those smiley - fish

Tips for kissing

Post 83

Sutz

Doubt it, old boy!!

Tips for kissing

Post 84

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Gentlemen, please, first and foremost. If you are going to KISS a lady, please first remove all stubble on your face {i.e. with a sharp, shaving implement}....thank you. Yours, Galaxy Babe {suffering from stubble-burn} OUCH! smiley - sadface

Tips for kissing

Post 85

bee_bear

eeeeeekk

Tips for kissing

Post 86

bee_bear

hey have u tried the coffee then icecream thing (jjust as good on you as on him) and also the polo mint thang???

Tips for kissing

Post 87

bee_bear

rib thing?????????????

and you are right - i was not referring to sleep

smiley - biggrin

Tips for kissing

Post 88

The Cat

It's me, I'm back, after my world crumbled around me, I'm picking up the pieces and cursing the manufacturers of super glue.
My log on time is gonna be greatly reduced from now on, and my end abruptly (I'm gonna go & cruise the world as a deckhand on an old friend's yacht)galaxy babe, Didn't mean 2 desert u.N e way

I like kissing.

Kissing is good.

I also like polo's...

Tips for kissing

Post 89

The Cat

It's me, I'm back, after my world crumbled around me, I'm picking up the pieces and cursing the manufacturers of super glue.
My log on time is gonna be greatly reduced from now on, and my end abruptly (I'm gonna go & cruise the world as a deckhand on an old friend's yacht)galaxy babe, Didn't mean 2 desert u.N e way

I like kissing.

Kissing is good.

I also like polo's...

Tips for kissing

Post 90

Kissing polos isn't much fun, I can think of much nicer things to kiss......welcome back, Cat! smiley - smileysmiley - fish

Tips for kissing

Post 91

OB1 (retired)

Boy am I late to this party.

Here is my view on what's gone down (oh er !) so far -

Kissing and cuddling are the most romantic/erotic/sexy things two people can do.

Going down (as it were) on a woman does not give you either a sore toungue or stiff neck. It can be extremelly stimulating watching and listening your partner. It is of course much better if the 'area' is clean(ish) first.

Never think kissing and sex should be separate, even if one or both of you has given oral sex. Kissing while making love really adds the icing on the cake.

There are many ways to kiss. My favourites are - lips only, lips with little toungue, full on toungues, kissing the neck, forehead, ears, hands (a long forgotten art that one), bottom !

------

What is the coffee/icecream and polo mint thing?????????

Tips for kissing

Post 92

FromWithin

When kissing the Pope's ring, be sure to hold one cheek firmly in each of your hands. smiley - smiley

Tips for kissing

Post 93

Did you HAVE to mention ice-cream......I'd just about given it up....smiley - sadface
Oh, well....I suppose I can always work off the calories practising all these tips.....smiley - smileysmiley - fish

Tips for kissing

Post 94

Beardie

That's why humans have foreheads. So you've got somewhere to kiss your partner after he/she has given you oral sex.

Tips for kissing

Post 95

Pheroneous

I am not sure that I have understood the term correctly, but is it compulsory to open the mouth whilst performing a kiss. I have a wife (female) and she gave me, this very morning, a 'kiss'. She brought me a cup of coffee, and with a lip pursing action sort of wet the top of my head. When asked what that was, she said it was a kiss, did I not remember. I have to say that I didnt, but must admit to a rather wonky memory. Thus stirred I went to a shop and asked for more memory, but the chap started talking about sheep, male sheep. So I am even more confused. However, if this was actually a real kiss, it would seem to solve the problem about braces.

Tips for kissing

Post 96

Tricia McM

I also recommend ice for a little flair

Tips for kissing

Post 97

Kisses on foreheads are a way of avoiding bad breath, after-coffee breath is not nice.

Tips for kissing

Post 98

The Caffeine Kid

Brushing my teeth as we speak... lol

Who has a problem with post-oral sex kissing? {raising my eyebrows} Not me thats for sure, either way around, or both maybe, its not discusting... can be quiet erotic actually - or is it just me? {blush}

Andy xx

Tips for kissing

Post 99

OB1 (retired)

Andy,

Not just you, me too smiley - tongueout (+ my wife)

Tips for kissing

Post 100

Licky you.....smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post