A Conversation for Kissing

Tips for kissing

Post 1

Zagrag

1. Moisten lips beforehand. Try not to make a noise.
2. Rotate head at least 15 degrees to the left on approach. If you still see nasal contact imminent then abort.

Tips for kissing

Post 2

EL Lobo

!!!BEWARE!!!! DrInKiNg before kissing may cause you to kiss , more then a fool!!

Blameless liquid!

Post 3

Miss Gunn

It's been made quite obvious that under most conditions (those not including cigars or fellows named "Don"), kissing is a pleasurable experience. Therefore, something that would increase the frequency of this enjoyable act would be a good thing, would it not? I also object to your blaming alcohol for the flaws in your technique. My liquid friend Jameson has caused no problems and has also not changed the frequency with which I engage in kissing.

Tip #3

Post 4

Researcher 39181

Tip #3. DO NOT TRY ON STRANGERS. My recent experiments have left me to the obvious conclusion. Trying a kiss on a stranger will only lead to a most angry female.

Tips for kissing

Post 5

Researcher 39692

I am surprised that no one has added any thing about the use of the tongue or the implementation and or use of a pierced tongue. I assure you that the use of your tongue, i.e. touching it to that of the person you are kissing via the open portal of the mouth will result in an enjoyable experience. Should you be lucky enough to touch kiss some one that has a small piece of surgical steel set through there tongue, you may also find this to be extremely interesting and exciting, especially if you have never experienced the tactile sensation of a pierced tongue.

Tips for kissing

Post 6

Zagrag

As an exercise in teledildonics, and an examiniation of the surgical steel theory (above), I've just tried to blow a kiss to my wife over the phone while simultaneously touching surgical steel to my tongue. While, initially, yes there is some thrilling aspect to this experiment I think I should share with other Guide researchers what I believe to be the key tip to the whole thing: don't use a scalpel. (The only piece of surgical steel I had to hand). If you will excuse me now I have to go to casualty, and then to a dry cleaner.

Tips for kissing

Post 7

Pippa, The Garlic Munching Doughnut

not a very good idea then really, was it?!?! smiley - smiley
I don't think you'll be able to experience the joy of "french kissing" for a while, heh?

Tips for kissing

Post 8

Vestboy

Nobody has mentioned kissing objects.
Any tips on kissing the Pope's ring?
Gerald Durrel in My Family and Other Animals gives a great overview of kissing religious objects (or not as the case may be).
Have you heard of "Kissing the Gunners Daughter? A famous naval phrase for being flogged.
And in French, while we are on the subject of French Kisses the word for kiss is also the word for intercourse.
I supose in English the equivalent happened post war with the phrase "Make love to." 1930's films would have had the phrase without the automatic assumption of rumpy-pumpy. It had more of the meaning of wooing.

Tips for kissing

Post 9

Nobby

When using your tongue while kissing a human, however, beware! It is very easy to emerge with a semicircle of toothmarks at the base of the tongue. This can be irritating.

Tips for kissing

Post 10

Vestboy

Is it better or worse with an animal?

Tips for kissing

Post 11

The day walker

Unless you Like the taste of sperm, it is advisable not to let the person to which you have just given a mouth full of babies(ejaculated into oral cavity) a french kiss...Or maybe i'm just funny that way.

Tips for kissing

Post 12

Penguin Girl - returned at last

My boyfriend never seemed to mind...

Tips for kissing

Post 13

Argentum

When dealing with draculas, it is also advisable to pay special attention to the survival of your lips. Human teeth aren't that sharp, but the muscles controlling the jaw are strong.

Another idea is also sucking your counterpart's ear. Extensive research on one female subject have revealed very pleasing results. Of course this can't be proved to be useful in all cases, but it's worth a shot. A tongue in the ear canal also causes interesting reactions.

Tips for kissing

Post 14

Vestboy

I assume the ear canal is nowhere near venice.

Tips for kissing

Post 15

Argentum

Probably not. My terminology on human anatomy in the English language isn't quite up to par... I just used the literal translation from Finnish, with obvious poor results. I apologise.

Tips for kissing

Post 16

Argentum

I take that back.

The literal translation would be ear passage, or something like that, but that's probably just me being tired.

Tips for kissing

Post 17

The Cat

actually there are alot of ear canals in venice, they just don't function in the same way ours do.
for example a gondola seems the ideal place to kiss, but due to the inexplicable mechanics of the gondolear's ear canal means that instead of taking you to the hotel you asked to be taken to, you end up instead in a small modern art gallery in the rough end of the city, leaving you in a very awkward situation.

Tips for kissing

Post 18

Vestboy

Gondolier? My friend had to go to the doctor's with something like that.

I was only joking Argentum ear canal is how we would describe it.
But I can't resist word play! smiley - winkeye

Tips for kissing

Post 19

The Cat

Joking or not, I felt the surreal tangent had a fair bit of novel value,smiley - fish> <smiley - hsif

Tips for kissing

Post 20

Waffle

Hey, kissing with braces is nearly as painful. The cuts and sores it brought on prevented me from eating properly for over a week. :P I guess I'll just have to wait to get these things off. Or does anyone have suggestions on getting around the problem?

Key: Complain about this post