This is the Message Centre for The Krylma Leader

Hello KL!

Post 561

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] i think i've heard "christmas at ground zero". it's not exactly a song you forget...

Hello KL!

Post 562

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

kinda like Grandma got run over by a Raindeer...

Hello KL!

Post 563

Uncle Heavy [sic]

Mmm. I love music.

Hello KL!

Post 564

Six clones: Y2K, Y3K, Y4K, Y2C, Y3C, and Y4C

smiley - fish

Hello KL!

Post 565

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

smiley - hsif

Hello KL!

Post 566

Uncle Heavy [sic]

No, I really do. except bad music. which I dont like.

Hello KL!

Post 567

soeasilyamused, or sea

lol

Hello KL!

Post 568

[Y2K] Now we've got to continue with this.

Hello KL!

Post 569

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea wonders what interesting topic they could fight about*

*time passes. sea is still wondering*

*sea sighs, unable to come up with a topic. she pulls a bottle of black nail polish out of her pocket and sits down to paint her nails*

Hello KL!

Post 570

Uncle Heavy [sic]

what about you lot? do you guys like music?

and sea, i gotta know, that if you live in california, and nyc in nyc, how do you know eachother?

Hello KL!

Post 571

[Y2K] DUH! The H2G2! What did you expect, the Spanish Inquisition??

Y2K and the clones have killed off Cardinals Ximinez, Biggles, and Fang during the Zork forum.

Hello KL!

Post 572

soeasilyamused, or sea

actually, it WAS the spanish inquisition... you see, we were both inquisitors.... smiley - biggrin (hahaha... i crack myself up...)

honestly though, we did meet through h2g2. one day he asked me if i would write for this other site he and his friend were running... and the rest is history. we talk on AIM all the time and stuff... he knows more about my life than most of my school friends!

Hello KL!

Post 573

Uncle Heavy [sic]

oh right. ha. silly me.

Hello KL!

Post 574

Sounds awfully romantic the way you say it, sea. hahaha, I crack me up. Actually, it sounds more like one of those example stories of how talking to internet personalities is a good way of finding deranged stalkers staking out in your front yard. I'll be the one with the green shirt and the foaming mouth... smiley - winkeye (I crack me up, I really do)

That site, by the way, is dead now. A new one will soon rise from its grave within a couple weeks, devoted entirely to ranting. Care for a try at it, UH?

Hello KL!

Post 575

soeasilyamused, or sea

*heavy on the sarcasm* oh yes... NYC is the love of my life. i'm saving myself for him, that's why i have no love life. *cough, cough- bologna- cough* blasted cold...

OHHHHHHHH, so THAT on is you. i'd really aprreciate it if you'd stop trampling my azaleas. my mother is getting rather irritated about the drool spots on the driveway. and leave my poor dog alone, for crying out loud!

Hello KL!

Post 576

soeasilyamused, or sea

that should have read "that ONE is you"

Hello KL!

Post 577

I swear, it was the OTHER freakish stalker who's been doing weird things with your dog! Go ask him, why don't you? And those azaleas were tampled even BEFORE I got there! Anyway, back to the conversation at hand...

...WAS there a conversation at hand?

Hello KL!

Post 578

soeasilyamused, or sea

no.

so you may NOT have been the one to trample my azaleas, but i swear, if i see you picking my orchids one more time....

Hello KL!

Post 579

Uncle Heavy [sic]

I've said it once, i'll say it again. denial.

Hmm, an interesting propositon, NYC, what site? writing about what? I'm sure that I can outpessimist you.

Hello KL!

Post 580

[NYC] Ranting. Ranting about everything. And you may be more pessimistic but I am far more intolerably cynical and jaded than you. Far more. Let me repeat that: Great swaths more than you. Leaps and bounds farther than you. Head and shoulders above *SMACK* ow!

[sea] Sorry, UH. Sometimes it's far too intolerable even for me...

Key: Complain about this post