A Conversation for Scandals and Rumour

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 21

Little Bo Peep - I've lost my sheep

Or, horror of horrors, leeks...

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 22

Post Team

Oh... I don't know about that! They are delicious with a strong cheddar cheese sauce. smiley - smiley
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 23

Demon Drawer

What leeks or celery?

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 24

Afgncaap5

I don't know, I've always thought brocolli went better with butter than cheese.

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 25

Demon Drawer

Brocolli with butter nicely melted. Yum smiley - smiley

Mind you I'll stick to the asparagus, now if only I could get a date.

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 26

Afgncaap5

*Grimaces*

I've never been one to turn down a nice plate of veggies, but asparagus is one of the few I just can't eat.

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 27

Demon Drawer

Ah but do you boil it or steam it.

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 28

Afgncaap5

I think I usually boil my veggies. I don't think I've ever tried steamed asparagus. Is it better?

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 29

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

A perfect meal: broiled filet mignon and fresh asparagus hollandaise. With hot rolls.

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 30

Demon Drawer

I usually steam, as a veggie it keeps more of the nutrients in and steamed asparagus is crispy and far tastier than the sometimes wilted stuff restaurants tend to seerve up. I have yet to find very many non-veggie restaurant that doesn't overboil and overcook the veggies on the side. smiley - sadface

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 31

Afgncaap5

Lil, you may have a perfect meal, but you'll still not have experienced all of the best if you don't dine at Carlson's, a little drive in restaurant in Indiana.

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 32

Garius Lupus

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

To recap: Don Alfredo offers a reward for killing the Celery, justifying it by stating that the Celery has no family. Pundits draw the obvious conclusion that Don sees no harm in killing those without family. Don rapidly backpedals.

In this episode, Don loses his temper as no one believes his protests of innocence.

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 33

Afgncaap5

*Sighs*

I was really enjoying the recipe swapping.

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 34

Demon Drawer

GL isn't here we could start it again. smiley - winkeye

Don't Kill the Celery

Post 35

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Think of the asparagus scene in "American Beauty".

If you place a meatball on the table, that's a Loonytunes home movie -- it's my life -- the torn-apart New Zealander.

Recipe Swapping

Post 36

Afgncaap5

Well, according to Garius, the next scene involves Don Alfredo getting mad because we refuse to accept the fact that he made a simple slip of the mouth and doesn't really mean The Celery any harm.

*Waits for laughter to die down*

Anyway, we can't really continue the mud slinging until Don Alfredo shows up. So until then...

I wonder what the most popular "last meal" given to death row inmates is. Junk food, fancy food, something made by their mom, what?

Recipe Swapping

Post 37

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

If you place two meatballs floating in a red liquid on the table, that's a Don Alfrdo and his running mate home movie -- it's their life -- the torn-apart Italians.

Recipe Swapping

Post 38

Afgncaap5

I sense a theme.

Final statement about killing.

Post 39

Don Alfredo

What do I see, I leave for a couple of days to take care of my family and you want to turn me and Don Vito into meatballs?
Just wait till I am president and shoot me then. I will become a legend like JFK.

As in killing anyone, if you don't accept my honest appologies it's too bad. But why believe all the other political propaganda from the other candidates.

Further I want to take distance from all the things that guy wrote about wine and blood.

BTW thanks for the lovely receipes. Maybe you can mail them to the postresearcher for her weekly receipe item.
smiley - smiley
With love

Final statement about killing.

Post 40

Garius Lupus

Hey, he didn't follow the script!!!!!

He said that was his final statement. Wanna see if we can make him post again?

Loony - I think you need to modify your meatball diorama. You need a third, smaller meatball, in a pool of wine. That one represents an orphan. The meatball representing Don Alfredo should be killing the orphan meatball with a cocktail toothpick.

Key: Complain about this post