A Conversation for H2G2S2: The H2G2 Sweet Shop

Jew Jew Bees and chocolate penguins

Post 1

Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

hello sir i would like to inquire about some Jew Jew Bees and possibly chocolate penguins. I have a taste for the religious and I know that pengins are hard to find this time of year but i implore you that biting into your first baby penguin lovingly inserted into a creamy milk chocolate envelope for the first time can be a truly eye poppong experience.

Post 2

Ming Mang

Female!!! I'm FEMALE!!!!!!!
OK, having mentioned that I'm going to look for the sweeties you want... I'll be back soon, we just have rather a large store to rummage around.
*goes into back of shop and begins to rummage around - various bangs and crashes are heard in ths shop*
*comes back into shop to point out the Penguins - she forgot to earlier...*
*goes back into stores to continue searching for Jew Jew Bees*
*arrives back in shop eventually looking triumphant and clutching a small sack*
Here you are Mordac! Jew Jew Bees! And here's a Penguin if you didn't find them.
*hands sack of Jew Jew Bees and a Penguin to Mordac the Invincible*
Eat and Enjoy!
smiley - winkeye

¦M¦

Post 3

Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

Thanks sucker this is all i need to steal all the green !!!!!!!!!! hahahahahha may bob save the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum!!!!!!!
by the way,
I think your toast is done

Post 4

Ming Mang

Well, I hope you enjoy becoming green and I didn't have any toast. There isn't a toaster or a grill here, so there's something very odd going on...

¦M¦

Post 5

umm your toast is quite stale now ..... :*(****

Post 6

Ming Mang

Oh dear... it is about a week old...
Have you any idea where it came from??

¦M¦

Post 7

actually umm i think ...errrrr well i guess..... i prayed for it and there it was?

Post 8

Ming Mang

*wonders if she's convinced by this*
*can't work out if she is or not so makes an odd noise*
Eerreeowmiyo.

¦M¦

Post 9

You must be some new pokemon!!!!!! i will catch you friend. go pikachu thundershock attack!!!!!!!!

Post 10

hey i just went to your profile thinger and found out that you are also 16 looks like we have common ground wanna do it?

Post 11

actually i just turned 17 but i havent quite gotten used to it yet , man if you could life through the eyes of a 17 year old. it has changed my view of christmas style toilet paper

Post 12

your still not off the hook of the whole catching and sticking in a tiny ball pokemon type deally

Post 13

Chris Tonks

*A few hours later, a transport shuttle starts out on its rather short voyage from the Space Station Big C...*
*A few minutes later it lands outside the the Sweet Shop silently, blowing a little dust around it, but none into the Shop of course...*
*A hatch opens in the side, and some menial droids step out, carrying silver crates of goods. Each crate has the label 'Produce of San Beta' stuck on the top, with some writing scribbled underneath saying 'Osian Sub-Ice Cream - Original'.*
*The droids march into the Sweet Shop, and begin to place the crates in an orderly fashion behind the counter.*
*A figure emerges from the shuttle, and walks into the Shop.*

Hey Ming, here you go! smiley - cool
The crates hold the Sub-Ice Cream at the right temperature, so no need to worry about containment. Pres this button here to open a control panel - here you can select the flavour and quantity of the stuff, and it's dispensed either in a cone or in a self-disposable bowl.
Remember, if you need any more supplies, don't hesitate to call! smiley - cool

*The Professor gives Mordac an quite severe look...*

No one's catching her as a Pokéwhotsit, got that?

*He presses a couple of buttons on his Watch, and an invisible field is formed around Ming, ceasing all imminent pokéball beam-thingies...*

Post 14

Ming Mang

*views large amounts of Sub-Ice Cream arriving and realises that she doesn't have to stack it herself*
Excellent!! Thanks Pr. C Tonks!
And thanks for making sure no one (MORDAC) catches me as a Pokemon. As I'm not.

And you must be exactly (or nearly) a year older than me then Mordac! I've only just turned 16. And I'm not used to it yet...

¦M¦

Post 15

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

would this be a bad time to ask what the hell are jew jew bees?

Post 16

Chris Tonks

Ahem, I was wondering that as well...smiley - winkeye

Hey, no worries eh Ming? I'm sure Osia would love the extra advertising! smiley - cool

BTW, I'm 15 (16 on 20th May) in both Rl and VR, so we're going in yearly stages here...smiley - winkeye

Post 17

Ming Mang

Oh dammit! I MUST get round to mentioning us having Sub-Ice cream here somewhere... and I'm afraid it's not going to be much of an advertisement if people don't come to the S2. Which they don't seem to be at the moment... so if you want to advertise it...?? that would be nice. smiley - smiley

Hey wow! We are! smiley - smiley Are you in Britain or elsewhere?

¦M¦

Post 18

Chris Tonks

I am indeed in Britain...smiley - cool
South of England, near Southampton to be precise...
In Chandlers Ford, to be even narrower...smiley - winkeye

Both the Prez and Vice live around here...smiley - cool

I'll think about some sort of advertisement, sure. I'm just experimenting with 3ds Max at the moment, and might get round to doing some h2g2-related things on it soon...smiley - cool

Post 19

Ming Mang

smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
Yay! I live in SE England too!
And that also makes you Year 11 then?
smiley - smiley I need to figure out how to get more people here...

¦M¦

Post 20

Chris Tonks

Indeed I be a Year 11...just finished my mocks in fact...smiley - winkeye

You're in SE England??!! Hey, this is really neat - so many people now...smiley - smiley
Peregrin, BlueBottle, someone else who was staying with them (sorry, can't remember the name right now...), you, me...hehe...we might just have a South-Meet yet! smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more