A Conversation for Former HEAVEN...

Top Secret

Post 421

Kes

*Pours chocolate milk into a large bowl, and offers it to Clelba*

Top Secret

Post 422

Saint Acolyte Hezher - P. S. of Chocoholics, Keeper of Chocolate, muse of death by chocolate, Seraph of death by chocolate

Clelba i really really sympathise. i've been doing chemistry coursework practicle all afternoon! AAARGH! Year 11 really sucks.

Congrats on those medals though! smiley - smiley

*Gives clelba a 1kg bar of dairy milk*

Have this to cheer you up!

Top Secret

Post 423

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

well I sympathise even if I am doin work experaince but I am in year 11 so I know what it's like

Top Secret

Post 424

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

I suddenly feel old. smiley - smiley

Top Secret

Post 425

how old are you btw in RL

Top Secret

Post 426

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Old enough to remember the Go Go's (band), and that's all I'm saying. smiley - winkeye

Top Secret

Post 427

Courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment

Hey now I'm not that old and I remeber the GO-Go's!! Plus your only as old as you feel. smiley - smiley

Top Secret

Post 428

who are the GO-GO's and don't say thier a band

Top Secret

Post 429

Do these lyrics ring any bells?

"Vacation all I ever wanted, vacation have to get away, vacation meant to be spent alone."

Of course, the song also had a cool music video which aired during the days when MTV actually showed videos.

Top Secret

Post 430

oh? ok

Top Secret

Post 431

Now I'm beginign to feel old thanks Acolyte smiley - sadface The GO-GO's were an all female (I think) band.

I think I need a vacation smiley - smiley

What about the Bangles?

Top Secret

Post 432

Yes, I remember the Bangles also. smiley - smiley And that British girl band, Banarama. smiley - smiley

Top Secret

Post 433

Oh my. Thats a band I haven't even thought of in YEARS. Very scary.

Top Secret

Post 434

Clelba

^
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I I'm full up to
I here
with chocolate now. Yummy. Thanks everyone!!! Gotta go and finsih the chemistry NOW and I've lost all my graph paper and I haven't done a graph yet and helkp and calm down it's gonna be OK. ByeBye, lûv me
^. .^
= ' =

Top Secret

Post 435

Will Jenkins (Dead)

Course work? I remember that, I have this terrible Biology one which I'm supposed to be doing at the moment. I think I'm going to leave it till half-term.

Top Secret

Post 436

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Will!
There's newcomers to be greeted if you'd like to help?
Pretty please?
A455564
Thanks honsmiley - tongueout

Top Secret

Post 437

Olli

"It is not Reaganesque to support a tax plan that is Clinton in nature.''--Los Angeles, Feb. 23, 2000 George W Bush

Removed

Post 438

Wings

This post has been removed.

Top Secret

Post 439

Kes

*Walks through swinging an incense burner to dispel the angry vibes and colourful language - not telling anyone what to do.*

Wings! please, wait!!

Post 440

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi folks,

I just finished to read the backlog. To be honest, I'm not very glad to see, how this whole discussion about GA's and AA's turned out.

The point for me is: Guardian Angel's and Heaven IS a creation of Matt. Although, all of our creations in here, I mean h2g2, belongs to the site (in my understanding), we shall respect each creation, though. Although, I can remember, that Wings mentioned and asked in a thread, about creating the AA's, no? The point is, I can't remember, that Matt was against this. Okay, Matthew leaved h2g2 - but it seemed he is still around - and I do hope, he will be back.

Maybe the problem could be solved this way: Wings, what about changing the name? Maybe you could choose another name, not including 'Angels' in it? For example, something with wings? Then, with permission from Guardian Angels, you could use the codes, adding an information, that they are leaned on the work of Matthew and maybe setting a nice link to the GA's. Then, for me, there wouldn't be any reason, why people could not join both of the groups.

I mean: we are one community here at h2g2 and it's often so, that new ideas for new groups are coming up in threads like this. So why can't we handle this problem this way?

And Wings: please, do not leave h2g2, cause it's really a fantastic community and I'm sure it is very exceptional in the whole Internet, no? And besides: we are friends and it is also a great value of a friendship, that constructive criticism shall be allowed. Please don't take offence. Talk to us!

Oh, yes another thing: GB, I would like to greet newbies, where can I get the list?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more