A Conversation for Former HEAVEN...

Top Secret

Post 361

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

Shhhh I am celabrating...you really know how to bring a man down dont you smiley - tongueout


Top Secret

Post 362

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hezher, what squabbling?
There is no squabbling going on in Heaven.
Angelwings has started her own group, seperate to the Guardian Angels.
It was Matt's decision to take her patronage away.
Therefore as Matt started the GA's, I feel it's only right to respect his wishes.
He has told me to deal with the situation.
I have posted, must be 3 or 4 times now, that one Researcher can either be a GA or an AA.
But not both.
No more squabbling.
By all means greet new Researchers as yourself.
Anyone can do that.
You don't have to be a GA, AA, Scout, ACE, GURU or any other fancy title to say "Hello & welcome to h2g2".
We are all RESEARCHERS.
Nobody here is better/worse than anybody else.
You choose what you want to do....
Now, who wants a chocolate?smiley - tongueout


Top Secret

Post 363

V (I'm going to be a Daddy :-D) Officaly the bloke who carrys Bob home ;-)

MMMMM chocolate


Top Secret

Post 364

Saint Acolyte Hezher - P. S. of Chocoholics, Keeper of Chocolate, muse of death by chocolate, Seraph of death by chocolate

Why can;t we be both?

And by squabling I mean all that stuff with the ACES

anyway, I'll take you uop on that chocolate


Top Secret

Post 365

Will Jenkins (Dead)

Sex on horseback can actually happen though often agonising.


Top Secret

Post 366

Saint Acolyte Hezher - P. S. of Chocoholics, Keeper of Chocolate, muse of death by chocolate, Seraph of death by chocolate

???


Top Secret

Post 367

Will Jenkins (Dead)

It's a maths thing


Top Secret

Post 368

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

*Screems and runs off at the thought of maths*


Top Secret

Post 369

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

*grins at the fact that she's spent three months without maths and proved herself right- she doesn't need it for life after all...*


Top Secret

Post 370

Archangel Big 'Evil' Dan

I'm a math student. Where can I sign up for a course like that?


Top Secret

Post 371

Clelba

What's the point? T anything?
^. .^
= ' =


Top Secret

Post 372

Saint Acolyte Hezher - P. S. of Chocoholics, Keeper of Chocolate, muse of death by chocolate, Seraph of death by chocolate

oh, yeh that trig thing.


Top Secret

Post 373

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

eh? whats trigonometry got to do with sex on horse back?


Top Secret

Post 374

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Very good question...


Lat's just get this straight shall we?

Post 375

Wings

This is the first I've heard of my Sainthood being taken away, I clearly explained to Matt that the AA thing was not any way linked to the GAs, I did NOT give up my sainthood to start the AAs, as I would have happily stopped the AA thing if I'd been able to talk to Matt about it properly without being insulted. If you're going to give the "offifcial line" just make sure you get it right. If anyone is still unclear about what happened, I'll be down on earth thinking up ways to kill god.


Top Secret

Post 376

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Wings,
Four days ago, Matt personally asked for your name to be removed from the drop-down list.
Check the list on my page, you are not there.
He asked you if you would refrain from your activities, and you contacted the Towers to say yours was a separate organization.
I know where the thread is, I have posted there.
You are using the code for the Angel pages, that is what upset Matt.
Matt has left h2g2, but the Guardian Angels live on.
Now if you wish to discuss this further, I am willing.


Top Secret

Post 377

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

I'm here GB.
Yes Wings, please talk to us smiley - smiley


Top Secret

Post 378

Wings

I think you'll find javascript doesn't change just because Matt is sulking. If i could invent a new computer language then I'd use that instead.

I am perfectly willing to continue discussing this matter, aslong as it is discussion and not having insults thrown at me, which is basically what Matt was doing.

I'm sorry if that sounded a bit childish, but I'm beginning to get pissed off with this. What does it matter if someone is an AA and a GA, it's their choice seeing as the AAs and GAs are not in competetion with each other. To be perfectly honest, I don't see why GAs who like the sound of being an AA as well should be told that they'll be kicked out of Heaven if they join the AAs.

I spoke to Peta when I set up the AAs, and she said there was no problem with it. I know that the GAs have been figthing for official recognition for quite some time now and causing a petty argument over something that really isn't that important can't be helping your case.

Unless you have a real reason for telling GAs they'll be kicked out if they join AAs, please don't as it's only causing more bad feeling, which is something nobody wants.


Top Secret

Post 379

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

First- you have your wires crossed Wings.
If you read the Community Soapbox pages, you'll see I've posted some impassioned arguments *against* becoming official. We have not, and I don't believe ever *will* wish to become official- it goes against the entire ethos of the GAs. I'd love to know where you got this information from, because this person is clearly misguided.
Second, I'm not not saying that you *shouldn't* take small pieces of code from other people. I've done it myself- it's the only way to learn, after all. However, the first thing I was struck with on visiting the AA page was how *exactly* like the Heaven and GA pages it was. It's a signature style of Matt's- just look at all the pages he's created. And the fact is that it subconsciously ties your pages to ours. I'm sure it's not intended, and I hope I'm not getting on your nerves, because I don't want to be insulting in any way, but it's true smiley - sadface
Jeez, I hate this as much as you do, and I really REALLY hope it doesn't cause any rifts between us, or any other members of the two groups. Urgle. But we do have to deal with it.
*hugs*
Sorry to have to do all this.


Top Secret

Post 380

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Wings, you have formed your own group.
From what I can gather, everything created on h2g2 is the copywrite of h2g2 Ltd. {I have just read the terms and conditions}. Are you happy with your own group of AA's?
I am not going to resort to insults, I would rather we talk this out, can you tell us exactly what the AA's are about?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more