A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

98Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2881

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

Bit earlier to this own than I was the last.

Saw Star Trek last night. Most enjoyable, one minor gripe that Chekov's accent was a bit *too* comedy, but aside of that, well worth it.

smiley - ale

Post 2882

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

Err Kerr, we've moved to 99Xth smiley - biggrin

Post 2883

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

Which was where I thought I'd posted. Oops. smiley - blush

smiley - ale

Post 2884

Teuchter

B'EL - don't be confused. Come over and join us in the new conversation smiley - smiley

The FTTF and first LED stuff is just a running joke about us being competitive about joining the new thread, though receiving a First To The Forum Mug from Lil is a proud moment and an honour we all covet.
We have a new conversation about every 2000 posts, or so; it gives Matina and the other bots a chance to clear up some of the mess we make.
The Itchy Blue Pants is another smiley - erm honor - though not one we aspire to since they really are uncomfortable. They're give to the last person to join a conversation - and that person must wear them for the duration of the next one.

Post 2885

aka Bel - A87832164

Oh, so I guess I'd better not be the last then? Thanks for explaining and inviting me over. smiley - hug

Post 2886

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

We start a new conversation after about 2000 or 2500 posts or so. It gives the bots a chance to houseclean. So I make the mad tea party call just after I've launched the new thread and everybody rushes over, competing for the FTTF (First to the Forum) mug. You just click on the link that I post and you're there. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post