A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

7FXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 1421

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Re: waxing and wax...

Had a good friend who decided to wax her public region, but made the mistake of applying wax and strips to the whole area first before pulling one off. She quickly discovered after pulling a strip halfway off that she couldn't continue pulling, and had to enlist her husband to pull the rest of them off. Never again!

Re: grossness...

I find that my hubby is less aware of my dents and weird little grossnesses than I am. 'Tis a good thing. Or maybe he's just lying very convincingly when he says 'No, honey, I never noticed.'

Post 1422

Lady Chattingly

Ag:
I received this in the email from one of my online buddies the other day. I laughed till I nearly cried! I had used one of those cold wax kits on my legs...........they were broken out for over a week. Couldn't shave 'em or do anything else. At least I didn't try them on other parts of my anatomy. (grin)

Post 1423

Kat - From H2G2

My mam used to wax her bikini line but had to get dad to do it after she'd had a strong gin and tonic every single time smiley - laugh

Oh and...smiley - blush just the once I tried using an epilator on my bikini line. I was so shocked by how painful it was that I dropped the thing, it landed on the inside of my towelling dressing gown I was wearing, and started chewing it up!

Kat

Post 1424

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I think people should learn to love hair.

Post 1425

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

[GDZ]

Post 1426

FG

Okay everyone, I am posting this on vacation--isn't that pathetic? I can't go away for two weeks without using the Internet access at a hotel to check my e-mail.

::waves at everyone before going upstairs to her room::

Post 1427

FG, where are you? Wait!

Post 1428

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

Hey FG!

The stoned mountain lion was quite the chuckle. At one point, Courtesy had to move across the room because every time he looked at it, he started to laugh.

Post 1429

The stoned mountain lion was a piece of amateur taxidermy by a previous ranch manager who had shot the creature himself. He proudly presented it to the Freemans, who hadn't the heart to embarrass the man.

I don't know when the stuffed lynx was added.
smiley - cat

Post 1430

Lentilla (Keeper of Non-Sequiturs)

Who stuffed the toy lion in its paws? Or did my eyes deceive me?

Post 1431

It's a lynx, or bobcat.

Next Monday I'm going back up to work with Clara, and I'll take my camera and get a long shot of the beasties.

Post 1432

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

I think it's great that the ranch manager did his own taxidermy. It's just...the facial expression.

Post 1433

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

[GDZ]

Post 1434

tartaronne

Ag, smiley - laugh, what a story.

I like hair. I once in my teens tried to shave my legs. I had one go and pulled/cut all the skin off as well. Still have the scar. Never again.

Post 1435

tartaronne

*Waves to FG and wishes Sol a good travel.*

The dutch researcher, Hapi U200355, works in Moscow. He's good fun.

Post 1436

Hati

This so odd how more and more people are obsessed with hair removal. My teenage daughter refuses to wear skirts and finds body hair disgusting. And she can't understand my explanations about lifetime slavery of shaving and waxing.
The story was extremely funny. Too bad my daughter doesn't understand English that much. smiley - rofl

Post 1437

Santragenius V

>Had a good friend who decided to wax her public region

Did you say pubLic...? smiley - tongueout

smiley - run

Post 1438

Mrs Zen

smiley - laughed till I smiley - cryed! smiley - ta Ag.

I don't think I've ever done pubic waxing. Legs - all the time - well every 6 weeks or so. Underarms - when I can be bothered to book into a salon, the angle of attack and release isn't optimal for me to do it to myself. I've shaved down there, but mainly out of boredom. Belle de jour again. smiley - winkeye

I wax because I really really hate stubble.

Are we doing funny gynie conversations? Did I tell y'all about the time I had my coil fitted?

B
PS - how much waxing hurts depends on where you are in your cycle, the week before its excruciating. And couple of smiley - moonsmiley - moon half an hour before helps, but I am not *advising* that you understand.

Post 1439

Kat - From H2G2

Oh I want to know about when B had her coil fitted even if nobody else does! If you term it funny then I'm sure we'll all fall about wetting ourselves!

Wonder where FG is on holiday! Where in the world? Okay not PC world but there we go. (sorry that was very UK-centric)

On another note...I'm beginning to wonder if this infection has nose-dived into the joint. My knee REALLY hurts smiley - erm

Kat

Post 1440

Coniraya

Marv's photos wouldn't load for me yesterday, got the page up, but the images wouldn't download. This morning it's telling me the server can't be found, stupid internet.

As long as K finds my body sexy, I'm more than happy with that smiley - biggrin

Much to my relief Cassie is now back to her usual self, she tried to nip me yesterday smiley - biggrin. It's a sign of affection, do you see?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more