A Conversation for Pantifying!

Pantifying! h2g2

Post 161

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

*pouffer*
Where is that quotage from?
Make way for the Buffy pantifying...
"You'll be in pants till it kills you both. You'll fight and you'll shag and you'll pants each other til it makes you quake but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains, children, it's pants. Pants screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch but at least I'm pants enough to admit it."
Spike- the vamp, the legend smiley - winkeye

Pantifying! h2g2

Post 162

Cutlery, co-founding Freak and Patron Saint of Cutting Remarks ?¿

That's a brilliant quote smiley - bigeyes

Mine was from some wifie who said that Winston Churchill was drunk, because he was giving a speech in the House of Commons while swaying and slurring and generally being drunk. So he came back with those immortal words. Except he said she was ugly, not pants. I think she was one of the first female MPs which didn't make her many friends. It's a shame, really, but the quote's cool. I'm rambling now.

Pantifying! h2g2

Post 163

Course. I knew I knew it from somewhere...

Pantifying! h2g2

Post 164

The Jester (P. S. of Village Idiots, Muse of Comedians, Keeper of Jokes, Chef and Seraph of Bad Jokes) LUG @ A458228

Austin Pants: Really, who throws pants?

3smiley - biggrin

JOTD: Urine is yellow and semen white so guys know if they're coming or going

Pantifying! h2g2

Post 165

smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more