A Conversation for Bolle's Berliner Buletten Bude (Inh. AXR)

PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 141

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

G'evening folks,

Hi, GB, nice to have you around again.

*Kasia hands GB a malibu & pineapple, purs herself a bourbon on the rocks*

Now I can rest from RL

Post 142

Arutha( patron saint of personal magnetism )

G.morning

Iw ill just help myself to another beer while I'm waiting for something interesting to happen.

Post 143

AXR (empty)

*something very interesting is happening*

WOW

Post 144

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is that?????

Post 145

AXR (empty)

I don't have any idea ... haven't seen something like this before

it's really great, isn't it?!

Post 146

Yeay it sure is.

You think we should warn the goverment or something or at least some other people.

Post 147

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

?

Post 148

oh look anither eyewitness, Is't it great.

Post 149

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Huh?! What's going on in here?

Post 150

we're looking at the really interesting thing that just happened.

really exciting :-)

Post 151

AXR (empty)

I think we shouldn't tell the goverment anything about this ... they never understand ... and they would certainly try to hide it.

but it's really one of the most interesting things I saw ever ...

*sits down to watch it enthusiastic*

Post 152

Siggi

yes, you're right, never seen anything like that!
amazing!

Post 153

Trillian's child

phwoar

Post 154

prob. should get my camera to take a picture or something, but that will only be a vaque description of what we're seeing here.

Post 155

AXR (empty)

I think so too ... at least you would need an IMAX 3-D camera to get a faint idea of what we allowed to see here

... could something that amazing be dangerous ?

Post 156

Morgana

Boooooooooooooah, look at this! It's great, it's so exciting, it's... well, what the hell is this??? Anyway, it's so very interesting!

*Stares a few hours at the interesting thing that is still continuing to happen, then turns her head abruptly*

So sorry I have to go. But I am off to Scotland for the next two weeks, I think that will be quite interesting, too. Of course not as interesting as this.... interesting thing! See you later!

*Leaves the room, hoping that the interesting thing will still be there in two weeks*

Post 157

Hmm... how long can one look at this something great, amazing, wonderful, exiting (choose the word you like)...

Post 158

I don't know I've been looking at it for days now and im' still not borred, I think I'm gonna get closer to have an even greater expierence of this thing.

Post 159

Roasted Amoeba

Well, I think I win the award for "Latest to respond to an invitation". Sorry Kasia, I haven't been on h2g2 much recently and I only just noticed the invitation to join the party on my home page smiley - smiley

*looks around*
Hmmmm... seems like everybody's disappeared...

Post 160

Hi Roasted Amoeba!

Well, yes, this party is over, but do come and visit me at my Crossed Purposes Pub at http://www.h2g2.com/A429310

We are planning a Halloween-party in the nearest future.

Hope to see you there soon

Kasia smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more