A Conversation for Bolle's Berliner Buletten Bude (Inh. AXR)

PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 61

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Gosh! That reminds me, that I should also be working at the Crossed Purposes Pub!
Must be at once on my way to the Village de la Vavoom!

*flutter of wings*


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 62

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

you mind-called?
Sorry, Kasia, I've been busy all day, setting up my Beauty Shoppe.
I couldn't stay at the Party!....too much cigarette smoke here for me I'm afraid...smiley - sadface
Aren't you running the Pub, at the Village, Kasia?
Gosh, gotta fly off myself, check out what the competitors are up to at Survivor! smiley - smiley
Goodnight All!
*flutter of wings


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 63

Morgana

*enters the totally deserted room, starts to clean up a bit*

Hiii, anybody here?

Just in case there is: I'm sorry I missed the second part of the party, but the weather was just too nice to stay inside!

Urgh, whose totally stained purple towel is this???

*sucks a bit at the end of the towel*

Oh, yummi, purple water with drunken-shark-taste! By the way, do sharks usually swim upside-down???


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 64

Siggi

They do, only when they're drunk.

Sorry I haven't made it up to the party on sunday, either.
*feels about to get hungry*

Morgana, do you like some PurplePastaSauce?



PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 65

Morgana

Yes, pleeeeeease. Perhaps on top of some pasta, that would be great!


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 66

Siggi

Here
*puts two hot and steaming pots in the bar*
Pasta and Purple Sauce, freshly cooked...

See, who else might flake in to a decent hag over party
smiley - winkeye


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 67

Arutha( patron saint of personal magnetism )

"Staring threw the window of a very vaque and strange place, everything seems to be purple"

"thinking it's better to go inside then to stand in this wierd purple rain"

Goodday to you all, Does anbody mind if I dry up here a bit, this purple rain came right out of nowwhere. Mmmmmm That pasta sure smells great, coud I have a plate please???

"hanging his soaked coat on a purple coathanger and sits down in one of the fluffy purple cairs"


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 68

Morgana

*hands over some more purple pasta*

You are welcome, Arutha. Perhaps you would like some purple Espresso from our magic coffee-machine, too? I didn't realize the weather changed, what a pity - no purple sunset today?


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 69

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi Morgana, nice you made it, Arutha.

I think, it's a little quiet up here - well, Monday...

Can I have a Y of this purple champagner?


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 70

Lucifer

Wowee! Has anyone tried the purple pool at vimto.co.uk?


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 71

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi Lucifer,

nice to see you around.

Would you like something to drink or to eat?

What's this thing about?


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 72

Arutha( patron saint of personal magnetism )

I would gladly accept a cup of purple espresso, BTW does anybody know how this machine works, I always had an interest in magical things.

*notices everybody is dressed in purple and walkes to his coat to take ot out a can of purple spraypaint*

*sprays his clothes purple with the spraypaint and 'thinks' he fits in better right now*

Just having a tiny question here?? But why is there a peace of stocking flowting in the pool


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 73

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Well, lets say it's just magic.

I once brought this Magic-Coffee-Machine (originally in Germen: Zauber-Kaffee-Maschine) to the Pool, but it's turns out to be a magic machine for all kind of liquids. You only should make an undeffinite hand movement, have a wish and voila! Don't try to explain, why magic is magic, just accept it.

BTW: the stockings were Galaxy Babe's, but after shemet a shark... Well, as an Angel, she recovered, but sorry to say, not the same happened to her stockings! *g*


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 74

Arutha( patron saint of personal magnetism )

I'm sorry to hear that, about the stocking that is. And being an angel definately has it's advantages. I already filled in the aplication form for it.

I'm just trying to decide if I should take a dip in the purple swimming pool no that I know strrrange things happen in there.


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 75

AXR (empty)

errh ... I think it's time to admit something ... it's my "fault" that this machine produces more than just diffrent kinds of coffee.
I found some parts of an old Nutri-Matic in the attic and ... well you know engineers cann't live without knowing how machines work, therefore I opened the machine and added the parts and now ... well it works like that.
BUT I don't know why, ... maybe something like "The whole thing is more than it's parts"-Stuff

I would call it McAOT-DIM : Magic-Coffee-And-O-Ther-Drinks-In-Matic

AXR


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 76

Arutha( patron saint of personal magnetism )

*in the meanwhile took a gamble and jumped in the pool, still waitng far something to happen or either that someone joines me*

So there's no magic in the machine after all, And the drinks just come out purple caus it's a big mix of evrything the machine now has or ones had.


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 77

justus jonas

hallo everybody (puh),

# a 14 yaer old boy appears on the scene: fat, sweatting and hungry

I am looking for my sister, she is under suspition to be here, when she should better be on her workplace... but - fascinating - I'm wondering where all this purple colour takes its source in?
What advantage should someone have from... but anyway, have you ållready played purple haze this evening?


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 78

Arutha( patron saint of personal magnetism )

Played purple what???????? I'm sorry but have no idea what it is.


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 79

Morgana

*puts a tape accidentally into the McAOT-DIM-thing - and it works*: "Purple Haaaaaze..."

Justus! Justus Jonas! Wo hast Du nur die ganze Zeit gesteckt?

*gives her brother a big hug*

You are a little late for our party, but there must be some purple pasta left, if you would like some. The food in sweden is rather expensive, isn't it. By the way did you notice you typed a swedish "a"? smiley - smileysmiley - biggrin


PPP at B`sBBB (änglish version)

Post 80

justus jonas

jåsa, I will speak from now days ever with svedish accent, så att man kan se, att jag är från Sverige!

But look here, I bought some originalt Dansk Pölser, which have a mild nice purple colour by nature. Does anybody like hotdogs? - Hej, Jimmy Hendrix... what a powerfull though butterflyeasy glissando string performance - fascinating!

Sister, you know that I dislike beeing kissed in public.

# Wrangles his trousers comfortable


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more