A Conversation for The Cheshire Grin Inn

The Dark Hole In My Donut...

Post 241

Vip

Oh yeah! I'd love to! Thomas Moreley and stuff! Perrrrrrrrfect! (oh, and the costumes, the costumes.....)

Post 242

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

yes yes yes..we could even rehearse, and at christmas do a boars head feast smiley - smiley

Post 243

Vip

smiley - musicalnote

The Boar's head, in hand bear I,
Bedecked with bays and rosemary.

smiley - musicalnote

Post 244

*forgets herself in her unusual bout of enthusiasm and kisses your cheek* you're just perrrfect, chica!

Post 245

Vip

smiley - smooch I don't mind! You're a darling too, Nyssabird!

Post 246

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Has anyone seen Greebo T. Cat recently? After all, this is her establishment....

Bassman smiley - cool

Post 247

Bagheera: Spellchecker, Grammarian Pedant, Semiquavering Secretary and member of the Punctuation Police

smiley - blackcat Yeah, and I for one am smiley - cry missing the Fun Quiz smiley - wah
smiley - yikes Come back, Greebo, and I'll make hundreds of smiley - donuts for U!!

Post 248

njan (afh)

" Gone Away, Gone Ahead (3 Weeks Ago)
Hi all,
Just a little message to say that me will be away from h2g2 for a few days... Having a little holiday... making hay whilst the sun shines... and all that ~grin~

Take care of each other whilst me away... ~bigger grin~... me is counting on you...

Greebs..xx "

that answer your question, bassman? smiley - tongueout

Post 249

Bagheera: Spellchecker, Grammarian Pedant, Semiquavering Secretary and member of the Punctuation Police

So, while the cat's away .....

three mice in columbo-style raincoats and wearing dark glasses creep down the cellar steps.
smiley - wow They are dragging instrument cases, and swiftly clamber onto the stage, producing two clarinets and a saxophone smiley - winkeye

smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnoteBleeker Street curls like tendrils of home-rolled ciggy smoke around the corners of the clubroomssmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote

Post 250

njan (afh)

*in the meantime the singing mice from Babe - the sheep pig line up backstage ready to take their spot as the next act on stage, and warm up*

Post 251

smiley - bunny Backstage, Roger Rabbit's girlfriend Jessica is applying the last touches to her makeup and is ready to knock 'em dead ...smiley - coolsmiley - tongueout

Post 252

Hate to be pedantic at you again - but they were married, she was Jessica Rabbit smiley - erm

Bassman smiley - cool

Post 253

smiley - wow But surely she's allowed to keep her 'stage name' for "professional" purposes smiley - winkeyesmiley - blackcat

Post 254

She was only ever referred to as Jessica Rabbit in the movie.

Bassman smiley - cool

Post 255

Vip

8waits with bated breath for the jazz mice...*

Post 256

smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote Backstage, the Muppets Orchestra can be heard attempting smiley - yikes to "tune up" smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote

Post 257

*has a drink and shares a raunchy joke with Dr. Teeth*

Post 258

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Muppetts orchestra?!?!?!?!?!

hell yeah!!

smiley - martiansmile

Post 259

*gets Animal nice and drunk and sics him on Yo and Njan* How you like THAT mercenary, boy-os?! HA HA HA HA

*shares a word or two with Janice in a smoky corner, reaches over and whispers something in her ear that causes her to blush*

*laughs like the evil bi*** that she is and takes a sip of her sex on the beach*

*throws her booted feet up on the table and takes a drag off her cigarette*

Post 260

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more