A Conversation for Party!!!!

Let's get ready to partay!!!!

Post 1

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

*Katsy gets a large table out of the store room, finds a pretty table cloth, a few bowls, then puts some crisps, and most importantly, choccy smiley - fish 's onto the plates and bowls. She then blows up a few balloons, ties them up on strings, and waits for the first guests to arrive*

Ah, did I hear something? *opens door* Ah, hello there!

Post 2

Anonymouse

*scurries in through the open door, drops the pwezzie at Katsy's feet, and scampers up a table leg*

MMmmmy my.. What -have- we here?

*scurries along the tabletop, pausing to eyeball (and nibble) each of the goodies along the way* smiley - smiley

Post 3

Sookie (a.k.a Hipskitch)

Mind if I do a little gate-crashing?
I'll leave my theories (which is to say the theories that are mine, which I own) at home...
Happy B-day!
14, eh?
I remember my 14th birthday
Back in the days of yore...
We didn't have no fancy MP3 players
Or Jet-Aeroplanes
In fact, air hadn't even been invented yet
Breathing? Ha! We didn't even dream of breathing.
You tikes don't know what living is!
I remember walking 15 miles to school every morning through a vacuum, no snow though, it hadn't been invented either, you see.
None of these fan-dangled consarned computers, neither
By gum! Them were the days...

Post 4

Ossario T'an

Happy Birthday, Katsy(a.k.a Esti)

I don't remember much about my 14th Birthday, other than it was in Melbourne, Australia. Oh yeah; I got a metal tool-box and some tools to go with it. Still have them. That was sometime ago.

A more memorable and special one though, was due to the date -18th Nov 1981- and how that can be written.

18-11-81 : 18-11-81
------------------- It reflects in all four axes, with sans-serif type.
18-11-81 : 18-11-81

Not many dates can claim that ability and be birthdays as well smiley - smiley !
Enough things maths! 'Tis your Birthday Party afterall smiley - winkeye !!!

Places a large lead crystal pitcher of Leed Lemonade and Rose's Lime Juice Cordial mixed with ice-cubes and garnished with slices of grapefruit with a sprig of fresh mint leaves, on the table. Charges a glass tumbler, and proposes a toast to hostess:

"To Katsy; Her future; May she come to look back on this day as marking the end of what she regards as her sad little life, thus far! smiley - smiley

Ossario T'an
:^)#

Post 5

Mike A (snowblind)

Hi Katsey.
My 14th birthday was a few months back. I kept it fairly low-key. I think next year I'll just milk my friends for a few presents and do all the partying how it suits me (if I'm still on h2g2 by then).

Anyway, I brought my band along. We're called Hell Awaits and we're a sort of punk band. We haven't had a gig yet, hell we haven't even played together!
So you can have the honour of being the host of the first Hell awaits gig.

*riffs their way through Anarchy In The UK*

Post 6

Bluebottle

Happy birthday - I'm sure I was 14 once upon a time... I remember being 8, if that is any use?

Post 7

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Thanx once again for all the greetings!!!
*brings out a bag of party poppers and bursts one* Woo hoo! Now the party's really started!!!
Hi everyone!!!! So that's about 5 guests is it? Keep them coming! (Ally S. and Jeni X, where are you?)

Post 8

Mike A (snowblind)

I think I'll break tradition and post -twice- here!
If everyone does it enough we'll end up on the front page and have loads more guests.
But for now....
*bangbangbangbangbang*part poppers kick.

*riffs his way to the drinks on his bass guitar*

"Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Run to the hills, run for your lives!"

Post 9

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

There's nothing to stop you posting here twice-infact-you post many times just to prove you're still here!

Why run for our lives? It's not like there's werewolves in here like there was in last nights episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

I've just realised the absence of noise. *runs back to store cupboard and brings out a CD player and plugs it in and turns it on. Runs back and returns with a huge pile of CD's. Puts the one on top into player* I'm sorry if you don't like Britney Spears! *starts singing along to "Born To Make You Happy"* I'm happy to play requests. Jeni X has given me the Travis album, which I'm quite happy to play track 6 or 7.

Post 10

Mike A (snowblind)

You mean you haven't heard Run To The Hills?!?!?!
Huh, only one of the greatest metal songs EVER!!!!!

If you haven't figured, I'm a big metal/punk fan. But I'm also partial to a smattering of blues noe and again, so long as it's by Eric Clapton.
Come to think of it, I like everything Clapton does. Cool. He is da MAN!

I saw the end of Puffy last night. Didn't like the ginger girl though. After that I watched that crazy X-Files episode with the Nazis...it was almost funny!
God I haven't seen The X-Files for AGES!!!

Post 11

The Cheese

14? I turn 14 in October! So, where's the cake and party hats? Are we going to play Pin the Tail on DNA? Seriously, I hope we didn't have to bring gifts....but if we were, have a fish: smiley - fish

~The Cheese
smiley - bigeyes

Post 12

Miss Jeni

hi ya i'm here, i'm ready to partay. can i have a party popper please?? happy b'day Katsy!!!!

Post 13

Miss Jeni

hey Mike A, You haven't seen the X Files in ages what are you mad?????The X Files is like only one of the best shows EVER (ER is the other best show - obviously) that one on last night was called triangle and keep watchin' em 'cos they do get better than that.

Post 14

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Soo, 13 years old are we? Ahh, don't worry, that's cool. We'll give you a party in October. By then Mike A will be 15 and maybe I can sneek into the 15 films with him. You don't have to bring gifts. Oh yeah, I still haven't opened Anonymouse's gift yet. *rips open prezzie to find a CD of Westlife's album* Thanx Anonymouse! I've been after that album for a while! What really gets me is that the most popular prezzie for a 14 year old girl is make-up. I'm not into that, unless it's glittery. I prefer the CD albums to be honest!

Mike A: I'm more of a pop fan. If you're into heavy metal/rock and stuff like that, you'd better speak to my big bruv, Shim. He's http://www.h2g2.com/U23 . I also saw Buffy last night (I'm a huuuuge fan!) and The X Files. I guess that what you found funny was "Hey relax! The world's at peace" and "Let them take you to Germany, they make nice cars!" My friend, Jeni X is a huuge X files fan (it's obvious!)

This song is a little bit boring now! * changes CD to "Now 44", skips first track since it's Britney Spears, track 2 is Shania Twain, "That don't impress me much"* I hope you don't mind my singing! *starts singing to the song*

Post 15

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Hey Jeni X! Welcome to the partay! *tosses a party popper over to Jeni X* anyone else want? *takes a popper and pops it* Now that's real party spirit!!!

Post 16

Mike A (snowblind)

Katsey-your big bro seems to be neglecting his homepage. Can you give him my regards? Ask him what metal/punk bands he likes please.

Jeni X-Triangle eh? Why do they never put the names of the episodes up? Yeh that one was quite funny. I just loved Muldere's quips (as Katsey said), the Nazis, the big fight. Just comic.
I prefer the stuff from series 1. Now everything seems to be connected to a previous episode, whereas series 1 was all isolated stuff. And it had loads of appeal for some reason. Other stuff from series 2 I liked-Red Museum, Our Town etc. After that it sort of peters out.
Still, have to keep watching eh?

Two can do the singing here!

"I left alone, my mind was blank,
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind.

What did I see, can I belive?
That what I saw that night was real and not just fantasy.

Just what I saw, in my old dreams,
Where they reflections of my warped mind staring back at me?

Cos in my dreams, it's always there,
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair!

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Post 17

Miss Jeni

Hello, i should put the episode names up shouldn't I????
anyway i agree the first series was the best and the second series was alright but after the fourth series they just started getting madder and madder, now they're just all based on the original storylines. And what's all this about singing. I can sing too you know. Actually it was quite good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you watch ER you should or how about Buffy, maybe someone could explain that to me sometime 'cos i just don't understand it!!!!

c ya luv Jeni X

that's where i got the X from in my name - The X Files
da da da da da da da, da da da, oooooh, woooooh, ooh, ohh, ohh,oooh
da da da da da da doo doo doo, dadadadadadlalala ooh ooh dadadadaladi
or however the X Files music goes!!!!!! i told you i could sing too!!

Post 18

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Jeni X is only saying that you should carry on watching The X Files because Mulder and Scully get together and snog a lot. That's all she's interested, but shall we mention that it used to be Jeni X wanted to do the same with Mulder?????!!! *goes into hysterical laughter*
Right, I'm gonna stop singing and I think it's time to let Mike A do a little bit of karioke??? Go on! Show us the lungs!!!

Post 19

Mike A (snowblind)

Night was black was no use holding back,
Cos I just had to see was someone watching me?
In the mist mist dark figures move and twist,
Was all this for real or just some kind of hell?

Six six six, the number of the beast!
Hell and fire was psawned to be released!"

Have you written any entries on The X Files. I'll check.
I suppose you've seen that new series based on Buffy: Angel.
That Angel bloke from Buffy has his own series! I saw the first episode and it was pretty cool.

Post 20

Mike A (snowblind)

I have got a deep voice and a powerful voice-no kidding! Let's just hope it doesn't break unexpectantly.

"Torchs blazed and sacred chants were praised,
As they start to cry, hands held to the sky!
In the night the fires are burning bright,
The ritual has begun, satan's work is done!

Six six six, the number of the beast,
Sacrifice is going on tonight!"

I have not seen Mulder and Scully get one-on-one yet. And i used to know a girl who wanted to get on with Mulder *hee hee*
Oh aren't euphanisms pathetic?

Key: Complain about this post