A Conversation for Party!!!!

This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 61

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Hey! Where's everyone dancing! You 'Nonny, Hipskitch, Bluebottle, Jeni X, Mike A and everyone else! I wanna see you dancing!!!! I'm now taking requests since I put The Corrs album on. My fave track is track 2, So Young, the Dreams.....Jeni X, aren't you a fan of the Corrs? I am, this alb. is brill and I can't take it out of the CD player....
I'm getting my photos developed this week, watch out Ally S. and Jeni X!!!! You've been framed!!!!! (just wait 'till I give Shimmy the photos of you shying away from the camera or looking startled. The whole world is gonna see this!!!!!


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 62

Miss Jeni

YOU DARE...... I'M BEGGING YOU NOT TO. PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE,
OKAY, BE LIKE THAT BUT JUST REMEMBER I HAVE DODGY PHOTOS OF U 2!!!!!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
CAN I REQUEST : THE X FILES THEME, ER, BLUE, WESTLIFE (ALL OF 'EM)
RICKY MARTIN, BSB ALL OF 'EM AND DA NEW 1!!!!!

...... I JUMP UP FROM MY CHAIR AND HIT THE FLOOR, EVERYONE BACKS OFF AS CARTER COMES THRU THE DOOR AND STARTS DANCING WITH ME 2 A NICE SLOW SONG, I WANT IT THAT WAY WILL DO, AND THEN SUDDENLY THERE'S A BANG ON THE WINDOW AND KRYCEK, MULDER AND KOVAC WALK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ALL TAKE IT IN TURNS 2 DANCE WITH ME (OBVIOUSLY I SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH CARTER) AND THEN WE ALL DISAPPEAR SOMEWHERE.................


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 63

Bluebottle

Erm... what a taste in music.
*sneaks somewhere quieter*


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 64

Mike A (snowblind)

Hmmm, very alternative musical tastes.
I think I'd better invite a few of my friends round. They're caklled Steve Harris, Dave Murray, Janick Gers, Bruce Dickinson, Adrian Smith and Nicko McBrain.

But for now, yeah I'll dance! Any takers for a two-some?


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 65

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Jeni, did you realise that you wrote that all in capitals? Oh, and I don't think you have any photos of me. Prove it! Oh, and I don't expect you to return for a long time if you're with all your fantasy men!!!! I'm not playing BSB's new one, it makes me want to cry! It's so sad. "Show me the meaning of being lonely, is this the feeling I have to walk with?" and the tune makes it sounds worse. I might buy the CD, but it really is not something you should play when you're in a happy mood, ie, now. I'll play Westlife "Flying Without Wings", and you know why I love that song!!!!!!! Not only is it because it's those lovely lads singing but I had the last dance with this nice boy at a friends 18th birthday a few months ago to that song. (that was class that party, when I told people I was only 13, they didn't believe me, they thought I was about 16 or 17!!!)
*runs over to CD player and pops on "Flying Without Wings". Bursts into song*
"Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be
Some find it in the face of their children,
Some find it in their lovers eyes,
but you can't deny the joy it brings,
you've found that special thing,
You're flying without wings"

Yeah, party may not be over for a long time yet, but hey I'll dance to this lovely song! It's just perfect.....

To bring back the memories of that party I'll play BSB "I Want It That Way" then Honeyz "Finally Found"

And Jeni before you start "woo wooing" that boy only danced with me 'cos he felt sorry for me sitting on the side. I thought that was really sweet....


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 66

Mike A (snowblind)

"White man came across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our tribes, he killed our creed
He took our game for his own need

We fought him hard, we fought him well
Out on the plains, we gave him hell
But many came too much for Cree
Oh will we ever be set free

Riding through dustclouds and barren wastes
Galloping hard on the plains
Chasing the redskins back to their holes
Fighting them at their own game
Murder for freedom a stab in the back
Women and children and cowards attack!

Run to the hills, run for your lives
Run to the hills, run for your lives!

Soldier blues in the barren wastes
Hunting and killing for game
Raping the women and wasting the men
The only good Indians are tame
Selling them whisky and taking their gold
Enslaving the young and destroying the old!

Run to the hills, run for your lives
Run to the hills, run for your lives!"

(after solo repeat chorus four times until end)

As with reading all song lyrics, it really helps if you listen to the song as well. Then you'll understand how this got to #7!


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 67

Miss Jeni

No offence Esti but it's not somethin' 2 brag about, if I were u i'd have told everyone that it was because he fancied me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 68

Miss Jeni

Hang on, what song's that then. Actually the beginning bit goes quite well to the tune of Flying without wings!!!!


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 69

Mike A (snowblind)

The song is Run To The Hills.
But who was it done by?smiley - winkeye


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 70

Ossario T'an


Not sure Mike A... but I might guess at Iron Maiden smiley - smiley. Can't say which album though. Something similar in theme though is this....

Grabs a radio mike he might have used here before and launches into the following song...

You took his land and you ate his corn
And on his grave your land was born
You took his pride and you fed him dirt
You wished him winter without a shirt
And you called this Redman: Savage!

And after you crushed him you helped him up
To let him drink from an empty cup
You gave him a Navy without the fleet
And made him lick your hand and kiss your feet
And you named this mad-dog: Savage!
Well I found a book the other day
So I looked up Red and White to see what it'd say
One was a Savage the other unlearned
Like a look in the mirror the tables were turned
For history has named you… Savage!
.....

That was the intro bit... there are 27 more verses.

Song and Artist anyone?

Ossario T'an
:^)#


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 71

Mike A (snowblind)

Iron Maiden was the right answer. The album was The Number Of The Beast, as I'm certain I said before.

Anyone interested in an official Name That Tune, cos I can get the link easy.
And I have no idea where your lyrics came from, cool though they are.


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 72

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Jeni, I don't think Mike A's song does go well to "Flying without wings", infact it sounds a bit weird! You're dead with your homepage, and I mean it. You broke our agreement. Maybe I'll just remind everyone of that sleepover 2 years ago with you and ........someone!!!!! Why should I lie about the dancing? I didn't want to get your hopes up! sorry! Oh, I've just realised that your back and I can't see Dr. Carter, Mulder, Krycek, Dr. Kovac or Nick Carter. What did you do to them? Nick's got a girlf and she won't be happy when she finds out......
I'm going to the ESG soon and am putting your nameon my list of enemies. You know why....


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 73

Miss Jeni

Mike A's song goes perfectly 2 flying without wings, it sounds kinda cool, and u dare write about me and that sleepover, that's in the past and the past should be forgotten. Especially that secret. If u do I can give names 4 u and that boy....Everyone watch this space....
BTW all my men r up stairs still waiting Ben Affeck's there now as well, he just climbed thru the window. Anyone gotta get back 2 work - if u know what I mean!!!!!! hee, hee, hee.....


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 74

Mike A (snowblind)

Heh, you should see my connections with Iron Maiden songs and mouse-boy Jonathan Brisby!

Strange. That song sounds cack on A Real Live Dead One, but at the same time sounds great. Live albums always have a magic touch, don't they?


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 75

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Don't you dare ruin my favourite song! The words are fine as they are. And they're even better because it's Westlife!
Hey. Here's your Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely. I'm warning you now, it sounds so sad!
"Show me the meaning of being lonely

So many words for the broke heart
it's hard to see in a crimson love
so hard to breathe
walk with me, and maybe
nights of light so soon become
wild and be free
I could feel the sun your every wish will be done
they tell me....

Show me the meaning of being lonely,
is this the feeling I need to walk with
tell me why I can't be there where you are
there's something missing in the heart"

I told you it sounds sad! The chorus is o.k. but the verses sound so......mellow, if that's the words. As much as we luv BSB (well, Jeni and meself), it's not very good. "Larger Than Life" is more of a party song, I remember when I first heard it, I said, "this is brilliant! Who's done this song?" and when I heard the words "Larger then life" I knew who it was!!!

I love all the "yeee haa" ing at the beginning! It's just way cool!

"all you people can't you see can't you see
how your love's affecting our reality
everytime we're down, you can make it right
and that makes you larger than life"


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 76

Ossario T'an


Sad?... Sad??... I'll give you sad, Katsy, and all else here...

Goes over to the table for a glass of lemonade with ice. Slakes thirst, turns around with radio mike in hand, and begins this gentle ballad "Changes" by Black Sabbath in a clear yet wistful voice:

I feel unhappy
I feel so sad
I've lost the best friend
That I ever had

She was my woman
I loved her so
But it's too late now
I've let her go

I'm going through changes

We shared the years
We shared each day
In love together
We found a way

But soon the world
Had its evil way
My heart was blinded
Love went astray

I'm going through changes

It took so long
To realize
And I can still hear
Her last goodbyes

Now all my days
Are filled with tears
Wish I could go back
And change these years

I'm going through changes
Oooh, ooh-ooo...

:^)#


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 77

Ossario T'an


That's ok, Mike A as I'm not trying to get into a competition of song lyrics here -probably a bit before your time, that one. So FYI:-
"The Song Of Crazy Horse" by J. D. Blackfoot from 1974.

:^)#


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 78

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

Hi again, Ossario. Hello Katsy love. I'm sorry it took me so long to get to your party. It looks like you've had plenty of revellers. I've been running around in circles since your birthday. God, I need some choccy smiley - fishes. As usual, you have a healthy supply. What's that song you're playing?smiley - fish@


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 79

Mike A (snowblind)

Katsy, is your favourite song Run To The Hills smiley - winkeye?
Ok, only joking.

Ossario, what's the words to Paranoid?

There's a neglected thread called Singing in this forum. Howsabout we have a compition there?
And I suppose I ought to find the Name That tune link.


This is the best party you can ever want!!!!

Post 80

Ossario T'an

Hi! Mike!

Do what you like here on H2G2 but only what you like and when you like to do it! smiley - smiley

I've just climbed up on a table and belted out "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath for you over in the Singing! conversation!

Hope that helps smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post