A Conversation for Party!!!!

It's about time we stopped snacking

Post 81

Ally.S

oh yeah... me minds a blank dis mornin,
dont worry about sending me files...I just want this one song by lauryn hill...


It's about time we stopped snacking

Post 82

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Sorry! I haven't got anything by Lauren Hill and I'm not really a fan, but I like that song that goes "I love you baby and if that's quite all right I need you baby....." it was one of the songs in 10 Things I Hate About You that Patrick Verona sings to Kat when she's on the footie pitch (remember?)


It's about time we stopped snacking

Post 83

Ally.S

i remember... doo wop is the one i want though.
Oh and i wanna get me hands on that song ....dont know who its by or what its calledbut i love it..

do you remember back in year 7/8 when a drama group came in to talk to us about sex ed and there was a party in the drama thing and they played the song in the background....dats the one


It's about time we stopped snacking

Post 84

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I know what you're talking about but no, I don't remember the song I'm afraid.


This Is the Bigger Location remember1

Post 85

Ally.S

lalalalalala


This Is the Bigger Location remember1

Post 86

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

*sniffle**atchoo!*
Ally! I can't believe that Skandal coincedence!


This Is the Bigger Location remember1

Post 87

Mike A (snowblind)

Downloading songs...I tried getting Slipknot stuff off http://www.slipknot1.com which is their official site. The only one I got was Spit It Out, which I already have as a B-side of the Wait & Bleed single. And this B-side is speeded up and sounds much cooler.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more