Party!!!!

5 Conversations

Thursday 20th January, it was my birthday, it was also my mum's,it was also some three million other people in the world also celebrated that day the fact that how ever many years ago they entered the world. Some may celebrate it, others will just let the day pass by just like any other day of the year. But some won't.

I am one of those people that lead such sad lives the moment one little happy occasion, e.g. a birthday occurs, I have to celebrate it. Thursday January 20th 2000 was the day I celebrated that I had finally become the grand old age of 14. Good is it? On Saturday 22nd January 2000, two days later, I decided to have a little party at my house, well, a girls night in really, but I decided that I wanted to share the fun with others. I therefore wrote this guide entry to give a little introduction to my 14th birthday party which will last all year. Maybe next year, I'll throw a little one for my 15th. But as for now, I will set up the table, and invite everyone round and the only qualification needed is to be an h2g2 member. So let's go. Erm, thing is there are two h2g2 members who attended the party at my house, they know who they are, and are most welcome to join in the fun.

But seriously, if you are a party animal like myself, or you are celbrating your birthday, just come here for the party!!!!
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A252000

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more