A Conversation for Greebo's Party!!!

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 41

Jasmine 105452

I'd love someone to help me organise the games. And if someone's organising the music, will they help with musical bumps, pass the parcel and any other music games we can come up with?

~Jasmine~

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 42

Pastey

The Post will be publishing it's third edition in a few hours, depending on when Shazz gets back from a day with the 'folks' and already you want me to tell you what's in the next editionsmiley - smiley

Well, let's see now, seeing as I supose my contribution could be gossip. It's actually a good edition this week. We've got a good article about a chap called John Ridgeway, reknowned for rowing across the atlantic. There's an interview with Mark Moxon, Editor of the Guide. There should also be the pictures from the get together in London last weekendsmiley - smiley

Is that enough, or do you want more?

smiley - fish

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 43

Dancing Ermine

That'll do nicely smiley - smiley

I'll just have to wait and read the full articles now.

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 44

Pastey

It'll all be published soon. Most of it's on the web already, but I'm not telling you wheresmiley - smiley It'll only take about 10-20 minutes, maybe half an hour, once Shazz turns up, but she's an hour late as it issmiley - smileyso I can't give a time I'm afraid.

Can I have a piece of that cake? It smells rather nice.
smiley - fish

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 45

msmonsy

CAKE??!! BROWNIES??!! did i hear right?? FOOD!!! i'm starving!! smiley - bigeyes
monsy smiley - fish

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 46

Beeblefish

Ill help with the games for sure Jasmine!

(There's cake ... oooh)

Hey Pastey, can I bend your ear?

The guys and me over in the Aroma Cafe have a book forum going and a
reading reccomendations Guide Article int he *hic* works.

We wanted to know if we could have a column in the post, book reviews and such.
Who should I go and lie prostrate in front of *hic*

Woooh! *says Beeblefish as he flicks the tail stuck to Jasmine's bottom*

Who's next?

*He notices that someone else is blindfolded, produces another stick on tale from
he bag of tricks and hands it to the fuzzy blur with the garland around their eyes, spins them around three times*

Go!

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 47

msmonsy

hey! watch it!! that's not a blindfold that's my hat!!! as for spinning me around, me thinks me is a bit dizzy now and therefor must sit over here on this soft cushion and take a break with these scrumptious looking brownies smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 48

Menza

*Ducks the whirling blur to deliver a few more drinks*

Any one for Mulled wine? smiley - smiley

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 49

Beeblefish

Mulled wine, yes please *hic*

*Gives Menza a big hug, was reading their journal*

Here ... I brought some holiday records ... is there a stereo around and about?

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 50

Menza

*Hand out some of the mulled wine*

I think a stereo just popped into existence in the corner. smiley - winkeye

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 51

Beeblefish

*Beeblefish sips the yummy Mulled Wine and puts a medley of holiday tunes on the stereo*

mmmmm...... mulled wine

*wanders into the cornter to play with his shiny new GuideDog program*

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 52

BigTinLid

I'm not much chop at food preparation or festive decorations but I'd be more than happy to help organise the party games. What about Spin The Bottle? We will require an empty bottle though... will that be a problem?

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 53

Dancing Ermine

I'm sure Menz can provide one from the bar.

After all he had to empty a few to get at the mulled wine smiley - winkeye

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 54

Menza

I think I'll be able to find some willing helpers to empty a bottle or two. smiley - winkeye

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 55

Pastey

Somebody say they wanted a bottle emptying?

Sorry I took so long peeps, but it's well worth it, believe me. Actually don't beleive me, go and have a read. It's up now.

Beeble, you're prostrate in front of the right person, me. Well actually me and Shazz, but I'm here. Believe it or not (how many different ways are there to spell believe?) I was talking about something like this earlier. Over in the Aroma Cafe you say? I'll pop over.

So, where's that bottle any way?
smiley - fish

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 56

BigTinLid

Hhmmm... no what about all the essential party props... let's see... no party would be complete without access to a photocopier!

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 57

Pastey

Will a scanner do?? We are high tech after all smiley - winkeye

Beeble, I've been over to the Cafe and had a look, and I've had a chat with Shazz. Do you want to email me you ideas on how the column would work, then I can go through them and mail you back what we could do?
You can get me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Either will do.

Unfortunatly I'm going to find a corner to sleep in for a while nowsmiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 58

Frood of the Loons

::decides the party could do with a bit of obscure holiday poetry::

Holly
is green
There's ants
in the tomatoe soup
don't eat it
Have you seen my candy cane?

::mooes::

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 59

Dancing Ermine

With that I'll leave you all to it. I might not be back until well into next year so enjoy the party.

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Millennium.

R97644

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 60

Frood of the Loons

In the spirit of the holiday and the various places to hang about sprining up around H2G2, I've made a nice shop to buy gifts at.

http://www.h2g2.com/A232930

Key: Complain about this post